JohnD

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Setting aside the obvious argument about the Da Vinci Code itself, and delving into the man behind the book...

His father was an atheist / humanist whose gospel was science. His mother an Episcopalian  organist.

In a critical time in Brown's formative years, the Episcopalian minister failed miserably.

In his own words, Dan Brown asked the minister, "I am faced with a contradiction: Adam and Eve and [seven] days of creation, versus

what I am being taught about evolution. Which is true? And the minister patted me on the head and said 'Nice boy. Bad question.'"

The late great Walter Martin had a similar experience also with an Episcopalian minister who taught that from the stand point of reliability,

the Bible isn't!

To these kinds of leaders religion is the opiate of the masses.

Martin said he knew at once either the Bible was the word of God or it wasn't. If it was the word of God then the minister was a fool.

If the Bible wasn't the word of God then it should be paid no mind under any circumstances. 

Dan Brown's apparent conclusion as well. And the Da Vinci  Code itself speaks volumes of this rather than the patronizing statement he made on CBS Sunday Morning, that he is glad for the good all scriptures of all faiths inspire people to do and he condemns the literal interpretation of scriptural metaphor that drive people in all religions to...

Martin knew there was something wrong with the minister. Brown determined there is something wrong with faith in a god of any kind.

Brown believes the world would be better off without gods and that all gods will fail / fall.

In the name of interviewing an individual, CBS Sunday Morning promoted atheism, evolution, and demoted faith in God across the board.

With no rebuttal offered or sought.

"This is after all only about Dan Brown."

But!

This is actually about Dan Brown's minister and the failure of the Church ORGANIZATION.

And the humanist / atheists have taken God to public trial without a response from the opposing side (none invited none showed up).

This is how and what humanists / atheists (all children of the devil) promote their religion, program adults and children, and we wonder how the world is on a fast track back to hell the way it is.

Religion doesn't work.

The Law was given (in part) to prove this.

We are born destined for hell and nothing can change this except for the Grace of God. (The answer to "why only one way to heaven / God?").

The Church ORGANIZATION is rife with unbelievers in its ranks as leaders (which it set up itself as the leaders) in the ministry and in the education system of the Church denomination.

I recall walking away from the Southern Baptist religion based on what atheistic humanism resided in the Southwestern Seminary which I attended up to that point.

This was the 1990's when the denomination was also embroiled in debate over Freemasonry and the liberal arts at Baylor University. The subjects were brought to the floor of the hallowed denominational convention and Satan won on both counts.

In addition was the Deutero / Trito Isaiah (of Germanic Higher Criticism) in Seminary NOT as heresy that "scholars" believe but as a viable philosophy to whether the Bible is God's word or not. 

In brief, Higher / Lower Criticism in Germany (where Luthor began the Protestant Movement) was in a sense an attempt to philosophize the legitimacy out of the Bible as God's Word. Deutero / Trito Isaiah was one of the more glaring attempts to use human reason over historic proof. The teaching maintains that supernaturalism is not possible, therefore the prophet Isaiah could not have named  Darius (or Cyrus, I'm old and rusty on these points) several centuries before they lived so their conclusion was that the book of Isaiah had to be written in stages by students of the school of Isaiah of which they believe there were two (deutero) or three (trito).

I did not know the ins and the outs at the time why I knew it was wrong I only knew it was wrong.

To complete the course I answered the test questions the way the Seminary taught it with the commentary along side each answer "so says men" and "there is a way that seems right to man but the ends thereof are the ways of death."

After the test (I finished early) I left to go home. The instructor followed me out into the lobby almost whining how I needed to be less dogmatic and more open minded to the way things really are in life. Like I was clinging to something absurd like some King James only philosophy. I told him either the Bible is the word of God or it isn't. He said nothing. And I left for good.

I found years later that Dr. Chuck Missler taught the Holy Spirit in anticipation of such heresy as Deutero / Trito Isaiah, answered it in scripture in that Jesus Christ himself quoted from Isaiah from both sides of the alleged division in the text and attributed both to the SAME Isaiah:

John 12:37–45 (AV)
37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.
42 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
43 For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.
45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

Missler then quipped, If the Lord Jesus said it and you don't believe the Lord Jesus, then you have bigger problems than who wrote the book of Isiah.

Heresy  is what seminaries teach.

In addition to the false divisions in the Church, the Church Organization cranks out spoon fed seminarians who are taught not to have faith but religion. Not that ALL of them subscribe to this belief, but it works damage enough. Like the critical juncture in author Dan Brown's life when a minister he was taught to grant undeserved authority to on the subject essentially told him faith is a sham.

Brown obviously turned the corner and never looked back.

For science itself puts humanity in a box how all that exists should not even be here according to the LAWS

of thermodynamics.

#1 from nothing nothing comes.

#2 nothing is eternal

So the very science they claim as their deliverance from archaic religion, by their blind faith in it and refusal to solve the contradictory outcome with answers that 

transcend the laws of physics, prove that theirs is truly a religious devotion of blind faith no matter how the science actually points to the existence of God.

Religion is evil.

True (real) Christianity is a relationship with God one-to-one.

My ultimate goal (ministry) is to get the Church ORGANISM back on track and out from under the Church ORGANIZATION.

To get every believer to realize the Bible teaches each and every one of us are priests before God. We therefore each have a ministry.

We are to spread the Gospel of Jesus Christ in whatever way that is unique to our calling and spiritual gifts.

And we are to be salt and light to this dark and putrefying world.

And that means invading / infiltrating the adulterated bastions of media, education, news media, entertainment, the market place, the public square, the ballot box, the jury and judicial system...

ALL CREATURES...  

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  133
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, JohnD said:

Religion doesn't work.

The Law was given (in part) to prove this.

We are born destined for hell and nothing can change this except for the Grace of God. (The answer to "why only one way to heaven / God?").

The Church ORGANIZATION is rife with unbelievers in its ranks as leaders (which it set up itself as the leaders) in the ministry and in the education system of the Church denomination.

I recall walking away from the Southern Baptist religion based on what atheistic humanism resided in the Southwestern Seminary which I attended up to that point.

This was the 1990's when the denomination was also embroiled in debate over Freemasonry and the liberal arts at Baylor University. The subjects were brought to the floor of the hallowed denominational convention and Satan won on both counts.

In addition was the Deutero / Trito Isaiah (of Germanic Higher Criticism) in Seminary NOT as heresy that "scholars" believe but as a viable philosophy to whether the Bible is God's word or not. 

In brief, Higher / Lower Criticism in Germany (where Luthor began the Protestant Movement) was in a sense an attempt to philosophize the legitimacy out of the Bible as God's Word. Deutero / Trito Isaiah was one of the more glaring attempts to use human reason over historic proof. The teaching maintains that supernaturalism is not possible, therefore the prophet Isaiah could not have named  Darius (or Cyrus, I'm old and rusty on these points) several centuries before they lived so their conclusion was that the book of Isaiah had to be written in stages by students of the school of Isaiah of which they believe there were two (deutero) or three (trito).

I did not know the ins and the outs at the time why I knew it was wrong I only knew it was wrong.

To complete the course I answered the test questions the way the Seminary taught it with the commentary along side each answer "so says men" and "there is a way that seems right to man but the ends thereof are the ways of death."

After the test (I finished early) I left to go home. The instructor followed me out into the lobby almost whining how I needed to be less dogmatic and more open minded to the way things really are in life. Like I was clinging to something absurd like some King James only philosophy. I told him either the Bible is the word of God or it isn't. He said nothing. And I left for good.

I found years later that Dr. Chuck Missler taught the Holy Spirit in anticipation of such heresy as Deutero / Trito Isaiah, answered it in scripture in that Jesus Christ himself quoted from Isaiah from both sides of the alleged division in the text and attributed both to the SAME Isaiah:

John 12:37–45 (AV)
37 But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:
38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?
39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,
40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.
41 These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him.
42 Nevertheless among the chief rulers also many believed on him; but because of the Pharisees they did not confess him, lest they should be put out of the synagogue:
43 For they loved the praise of men more than the praise of God.
44 Jesus cried and said, He that believeth on me, believeth not on me, but on him that sent me.
45 And he that seeth me seeth him that sent me.

Missler then quipped, If the Lord Jesus said it and you don't believe the Lord Jesus, then you have bigger problems than who wrote the book of Isiah.

Heresy  is what seminaries teach.

Been there--I had one professor who was an evangelist for syncretism. He taught

against exclusivism in favor of inclusivism. He was able to sway the entire class

by the end of the semester. He is active in "mentoring" students who wish

to combine Buddhism and Christianity. 

He prefaced his teachings by separating the Old Testament from the New. He

quipped, "Jesus came to fulfill Greek philosophy." He felt his position was

valid. For that reason, I cringe when people wish to put the Old Testament

behind us--it is an anchor of truth. In fact, the only way I got through

his class was through diligent gleaning of the OT Scriptures. That whole

process took me to an understanding of a Jewish Jesus. It was God's path

for me. That is just one episode--I too went through the multiple Isaiahs

and the Psalms as poetry (don't mention King David), and on and on.

It was a trying time, and I could find no one to confide in. However, Jesus

was with me, and He became my primary teacher.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.58
  • Days Won:  15

Dan Brown wasn't taken seriously at first, because "The Da Vinci Code" was fiction but then Dan Brown said in His Forward/Prologue of the Book that what he was claiming in the Da Vinci Code was true according to him. This changed the book from being blasphemous fiction to blasphemous theology and another false Christ, "For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will mislead many," (Matthew 24:5), "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect," (Matthew 24:24), and "For if one comes and preaches another Jesus whom we have not preached, or you receive a different spirit which you have not received, or a different gospel which you have not accepted, you put up with this too easily," (1 Corinthians 11:4). Dan Brown is a false prophet touting a false christ that contradicts the True Christ (John 1:1-18, John 14:6, John 6:40, 1 Peter 2:22, John 1:3, Matthew 8:20, Matthew 20:28, Colossians 2:9, Colossians 1:19, Titus 2:13, John 17:19-21, Revelation 20:1-15, Revelation 21:8). 

Dan Brown stands condemned because He is defaming Christ and likening him to those false gods who are fallen angels that did not keep their proper abode and had sexual relations with women creating the giants (Genesis 6:4-12). Jesus is not an angel (Hebrews 1:1-14), and He is pure and never sinned (1 Peter 2:22, Hebrews 4:15, 2 Corinthians 5:21). And while fallen angels called Zeus, Oiden, and other devils seduced and tempted women to have sex with, the One True God Father, Jesus, and Holy Spirit does not tempt, "When tempted, no one should say, "God is tempting me." For God cannot be tempted by evil, nor does he tempt anyone. But each one is tempted when by his own evil desires he is lured away and enticed." (James 1:13-14). 

Simplest argument against Dan Brown's claims about Jesus and Mary Magdalene is this, if God was so angry over angels having sex with women that He flooded the Earth (Genesis 6:4-12) why would He participate in very evil He destroyed the earth over? Brown's claims fall apart when you compare them to the Bible, and show that the LORD Jesus would never do anything Brown suggests. Brown like director of "The Last Temptation of Jesus" are wicked men who want to misrepresent who Jesus really is, and for that they shall receive a swift judgement unless they repent of their sins and recant their works (and do this completely, Ann Rice, the Vampire Diary writer left her vampiric books and wrote about Jesus, from Gnostic texts to be clear, and then went right back to her vampiric vomit 2 Peter 2:19-20).