need to talk

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I posted this before but I think it got lost somehow.Me and my cousin were swimming in the pool(me 29 and her 13).And I was wearing swim trunks and she was wearing a bikini top and bottoms.When all of a sudden my cousins bikini top flys off!After that incident, I can't stop looking at my cousin weird every time I see her.:(How can I get over the feeling of feeling weird around her?:(

I am sorry if this has already been posted.But I can't find my other post.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  2

Embarrassing moments happen in life to pretty much everyone.  About a month ago, my 26 YO daughter (who thought that my wife and I were out for a walk, we came back early) came walking out of the bathroom after a shower to get a forgotten towel from the laundry room.  She had no idea we were standing there.  I was thanking God that it was my wife standing by the door and that my back was turned and I was facing the other direction.

I've got no good advice except maybe not to dwell on it, just be as normal as possible going forward, and I'd lean toward never talking about it (except maybe 20 or 30 years from now to laugh about it at a family reunion after she brings it up).  My experience is that embarrassing moments tend to fade with time.   Maybe somebody else has some better input on this.

Guest Butero
On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 3:40 PM, zorgblar said:
I posted this before but I think it got lost somehow.Me and my cousin were swimming in the pool(me 29 and her 13).And I was wearing swim trunks and she was wearing a bikini top and bottoms.When all of a sudden my cousins bikini top flys off!After that incident, I can't stop looking at my cousin weird every time I see her.:(How can I get over the feeling of feeling weird around her?:(

Satan is messing with your head over this.  It shouldn't be that big of a deal, and I would think she would be the one having the most trouble getting past it, not you.  Are you talking about weird, or are you having inappropriate thoughts of her?  There is a big difference.  If it is just a weird feeling, it should pass.  If it is inappropriate thoughts, the devil is likely messing with your head, causing you to have those feelings.  Are you married? 

Just try to act normal, and like nothing happened, and if you have wrong thoughts towards her, immediately reject them, or as the Bible says, take them captive, and don't dwell on them.  Don't let this turn into something a lot worse.  You might want to consider bringing this into the Men's Forum, if you think it would be better to discuss it there.  The moderators have the password. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.84
  • Days Won:  226

On 10/2/2017 at 12:40 PM, zorgblar said:

It was definitely an embarrassing moment for you and for your cousin. What do you mean by looking at her "weird". What are your feelings when you look at her now?

It's weird because my female cousin is the first girl that i have seen without a shirt and bra on.I always thought it would be some other girl and not my cousin.:(