creativemechanic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

Ps this situation is fake. I should've said so initially. I made u a whatsapp convo makes to make the point

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,561
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

27 minutes ago, creativemechanic said:

To clarify I didntmean the exact situation but  have u ever seen a situation where people side with the wrongdoerover the person trying to correct the wrong. As in There  should be forgiveness and acceptance even though there wasntva smidgen of repentance

Truth be told I haven't seen a whole lot of  wrongdoing within the local body  of Christ Jesus, almost none. When there has been, the processes described in Matthew 18 become our guide. There is only one , no there are two, in some 20 years that  have been banished from fellowship  that have not returned to full acceptance and the transgression forgotten.

Insisting on all having some knowledge of Matthew 18 and then following  it pretty much wipes out opportunity to be engaged in petty strife.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

37 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I don't know what you are going for but what I have seen is those who think alike and agree on Worthy of a particular subject stick together even if it is not biblical. Then someone else comes along who has a totally different view that they think is biblical and they are rejected.

I seen it too.  usually POLITICS , some flat earthers, or whatever .   they link heart in heart cause they agree in what is WORDLY.   this will always happen.

all we can do is just keep reminding with biblical truth .   

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

30 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Hi, Yes I understand the question. My answer is; No, I haven't ever seen such a thing.

Well, that is because most have twisted JESUS sayings thus their are less and less and almost no sin seen as sin today.

so since their basically isn't any sin, what is left to correct , well cept the haters who warn and rebuke.  thems get judged hard core.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

To clarify I didntmean the exact situation but  have u ever seen a situation where people side with the wrongdoerover the person trying to correct the wrong. As in There  should be forgiveness and acceptance even though there wasntva smidgen of repentance

I'm not sure. I don't get out much.