MorningGlory

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.11
  • Days Won:  78

This pathetic waste of oxygen wants to do away with the 'ancient and antiquated' 2nd Amendment so we can become 'enlightened'.  You know, like France and Germany.  I'm more a fan of getting rid of Michael Moore.

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/10/04/michael-moore-proposes-repeal-second-amendment-oppose-gun-violence

• Haha 1

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

Michael Who?

Z 79..jpg

Z 80..jpg

2 hours ago, Cobalt1959 said:

What I find so ironic about people like Moore is that they all go around with armed body guards because they know that there is not enough of a police force, anywhere they go, to adequately protect them as much as they think they should be protected.  The average American does not have the ability to hire personal body guards, but celebrities like Moore want to remove the right of Americans to protect themselves while people like him suffer no ill effects from such legislation.  They claim they want gun control to stop shootings like the one in Las Vegas, when all gun control actually does is result in more innocent citizens getting killed.  Los Angeles, Chicago and New York all have more gun deaths per month than were killed in the Las Vegas shooting and the states these cities are in have very strict gun control laws.  Yet they still average the equivalent of a Las Vegas death toll from gun crimes 12 times a year.  People like Moore never talk about that.  They can't, because if forced to, they would have to admit that gun control does not work.  It has never worked.  It will never work.  But a Leftist's answer to every single problem is "Take away people's rights!"  The removal of those rights always comes with a steep price tag.

Yeah, that pretty much covers it.  I don't see Americans giving up 2nd Amendment rights....not without civil war.

They keep screaming here, Guns Kill People, and now this morning I hear someone say, Cell Phones, called Mobile phones here in Aus. kill people? We have many accidents and road deaths due to people texting while driving.

Where will it end?

Z 61. .jpg

15 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

They keep screaming here, Guns Kill People, and now this morning I hear someone say, Cell Phones, called Mobile phones here in Aus. kill people? We have many accidents and road deaths due to people texting while driving.

Where will it end?

Z 61. .jpg

Your post is a perfect illustration of liberal thought.....they never get to the point of realizing that only altering BEHAVIOR will solve any of society's problems.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

On 10/4/2017 at 8:32 PM, MorningGlory said:

I'm more a fan of getting rid of Michael Moore.

That does not sound good.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.93
  • Days Won:  3

On 10/4/2017 at 10:01 PM, HAZARD said:

Michael Who?

Z 79..jpg

Z 80..jpg

Why are we still going on about Obama? 

5 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

That does not sound good.

Oh, I don't mean like doing away with him or taking him out, LK.  I mean like booting him off the national stage.  Maybe sending him to East Timor or Uzbekistan.

50 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Why are we still going on about Obama? 

Because he is just as bad and an avid anti-firearms advocate as the rest of the murderers in the picture I posted, who got their way by first disarming their population and then killing millions of disarmed innocent people world wide. That's their agender, always was and always will be. Its not about gun control, its about total control. We have the toughest gun laws in the western world, yet, every time there is an incident anywhere in the world, and especially in America, all the anti-gun nutters use these tragic events to try and further their cause. They brag about our "GREAT" tough gun laws, and how we never have any mass killings since Port Arthur, and regardless they are now, here crying out for tougher gun laws? If they get their way we will have no access to firearms at all.

The Australian Medical Association's President has called out again for tougher gun storage laws, yet he never speaks about the thousands of deaths due to medical negligence. as mentioned here;

MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE IN AUSTRALIA - WHAT EVERY PATIENT SHOULD KNOW

SOLICITORS HELPLINE: ☎ 1800 633634

Australia has a very high rate of medical error. According to the Quality in Australian Health Care Study:-

• 18,000 people may die every year in hospitals through preventable medical negligence in Australia

• 50,000 people suffer from permanent injury annually as a result of medical negligence in Australia.

• 80,000 Australian patients per year are hospitalised due to medication errors. Much more here;

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

1 hour ago, MorningGlory said:

Oh, I don't mean like doing away with him or taking him out, LK.  I mean like booting him off the national stage.  Maybe sending him to East Timor or Uzbekistan.

What have you got against the people of timor and uzbekistan?

• Haha 1