• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,793
  • Content Per Day:  6.22
  • Days Won:  58

34 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Because he is just as bad and an avid anti-firearms advocate as the rest of the murderers in the picture I posted, who got their way by first disarming their population and then killing millions of disarmed innocent people world wide. That's their agender, always was and always will be. Its not about gun control, its about total control. We have the toughest gun laws in the western world, yet, every time there is an incident anywhere in the world, and especially in America, all the anti-gun nutters use these tragic events to try and further their cause. They brag about our "GREAT" tough gun laws, and how we never have any mass killings since Port Arthur, and regardless they are now, here crying out for tougher gun laws? If they get their way we will have no access to firearms at all.

The Australian Medical Association's President has called out again for tougher gun storage laws, yet he never speaks about the thousands of deaths due to medical negligence. as mentioned here;

MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE IN AUSTRALIA - WHAT EVERY PATIENT SHOULD KNOW

SOLICITORS HELPLINE: ☎ 1800 633634

Australia has a very high rate of medical error. According to the Quality in Australian Health Care Study:-

• 18,000 people may die every year in hospitals through preventable medical negligence in Australia

• 50,000 people suffer from permanent injury annually as a result of medical negligence in Australia.

• 80,000 Australian patients per year are hospitalised due to medication errors. Much more here;

And people claim that socialized medicine will work in the us because it works in other countries. 

It doesnt work. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

And people claim that socialized medicine will work in the us because it works in other countries. 

It doesnt work. 

I know people who are being punished by local and state government here in Australia, welfare payments removed, banned from child minding centres and schools, because they refuse to have their children vaccinated.

How's that for a free and democratic country?

I have no problems with people vaccinating their children or not. The question I have is this, if a vaccinated child comes in touch with an unvaccinated child, how do they catch whatever from the unvaccinated child if they are protected by vaccination? My children and grandchildren were not vaccinated and I swear, NOT ONE OF THEM EVER GOT SICK, in fact they were top of their class in everything including sports. Other family members who did vaccinate their children all got sick regularly with what ever was going around, one, a beautiful healthy smiling, giggling baby was diagnosed with encephalitis a few days after being vaccinated and nearly died. Others are slow and way off the mark in nearly everything they do.

16 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

I know people who are being punished by local and state government here in Australia, welfare payments removed, banned from child minding centres and schools, because they refuse to have their children vaccinated.

How's that for a free and democratic country?

I have no problems with people vaccinating their children or not. The question I have is this, if a vaccinated child comes in touch with an unvaccinated child, how do they catch whatever from the unvaccinated child if they are protected by vaccination? My children and grandchildren were not vaccinated and I swear, NOT ONE OF THEM EVER GOT SICK, in fact they were top of their class in everything including sports. Other family members who did vaccinate their children all got sick regularly with what ever was going around, one, a beautiful healthy smiling, giggling baby was diagnosed with encephalitis a few days after being vaccinated and nearly died. Others are slow and way off the mark in nearly everything they do.

Im not going to get in to a vaccination debate. I disagree with your views on vaccination. 

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

4 hours ago, ayin jade said:

What have you got against the people of timor and uzbekistan?

I walked into that one didn't I?:P

Guest shiloh357
7 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Why are we still going on about Obama? 

She was making a point about liberal, Democrat hypocrisy which was at its height during the Obama years.   Liberals lecture everyone that not all Muslims can be held responsible for the actions of a few.   But, when someone shoots a bunch of people as in the case of Las Vegas, the liberal elites in DC and activist liberal groups blame Conservative gun owners and the NRA for the actions of one guy and want to limit 2nd Amendment rights.

All she was pointing to was the liberal elitist hypocrisy that characterizes many in DC that like exploit stuff like this in order to disarm the masses.

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

10 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Im not going to get in to a vaccination debate. I disagree with your views on vaccination. 

How did we go from guns to vaccinating? :blink:

7 hours ago, LadyKay said:

Good question.  I hope everyone will stay on the subject of gun violence and 2nd Amendment rights and leave the other for another thread.

Lol I didnt start the vaccinating topic. I did opt not to continue any debate over it. 

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

Lol I didnt start the vaccinating topic. I did opt not to continue any debate over it.

I know.  It's easy to get off topic, I do it myself.. 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

On ‎9‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:56 PM, LadyKay said:

Easy, I'm pointing out that its BIG BROTHER, taking control of all aspects of our lives, remember prohibition, that worked didn't it, now lets ban guns because of criminals who obey no laws, and while were at it, we will force people to vaccinate themselves and their children. In Australia were forced to drink fluride, a deadly waste by product from the aluminium manufacturing industry, added to our drinking water, supposed to stop tooth decay, and they wonder why dementia, alzheimers, and osteoarthritis  is on the increase here,

Fluoride in toothpaste.

Children may experience gastrointestinal distress upon ingesting excessive amounts of flavoured toothpaste. Between 1990 and 1994, over 628 people, mostly children, were treated after ingesting too much fluoride-containing toothpaste. "While the outcomes were generally not serious," gastrointestinal symptoms appear to be the most common problem reported

we as children ate less sweets and brushed out teeth after meals, no fluride, and no tooth decay.

whats next?