angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Jesus said in John 16:38 that He came from the Father and entered the world,now I'm leaving the world and go back to the Father.

How would you feel about having to leave your house and traveling day by day to our eternal destination ,we will be where Jesus is and our loved ones who have gone before us,life is so fragile ,nobody knows if they have tomorrow , many of the people we know are already on the other side where they live forever in the most perfect heavenly  place,are you ready to go?What would keep you from not wanting to leave this world? 

IMG_20171004_233752888.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, angels4u said:

Jesus said in John 16:38 that He came from the Father and entered the world,now I'm leaving the world and go back to the Father.

...are you ready to go? What would keep you from not wanting to leave this world? 

It does bring up some vital questions for us to understand. Namely, Who are we, and why are we here?

To know these two answers will tell us if we are ready to go, and what would keep us from wanting to leave this world.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, Raven said:

It does bring up some vital questions for us to understand. Namely, Who are we, and why are we here?

To know these two answers will tell us if we are ready to go, and what would keep us from wanting to leave this world.

Hi Raven :)

True and it helps me a lot with my daily life, to know that I am in Christ and that God had placed me here  to glorify Him , our life is just like a shadow,we're here today gone tomorrow ,the key  is we make our choice where we want to spend eternity, I'm more than ready to go , I wouldn't be jumping to leave my children and to know there are people who don't know Jesus yet, but  for me ( I know deep inside :) to die would be gain...

Why, you do not even know what will happen tomorrow. What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes.James 4:14

1 Chronicles 16:23-29

Sing to the LORD, all the earth; Proclaim good tidings of His salvation from day to day. Tell of His glory among the nations, His wonderful deeds among all the peoples. For great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised; He also is to be feared above all gods.

I can't really say that I liked moving places over the years but I'm looking forward for this last move to be with Jesus and all our loved ones who had gone before us.. 

download (8).jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

11 hours ago, angels4u said:

How would you feel about having to leave your house and traveling day by day to our eternal destination ,we will be where Jesus is and our loved ones who have gone before us,life is so fragile ,nobody knows if they have tomorrow , many of the people we know are already on the other side where they live forever in the most perfect heavenly  place,are you ready to go?What would keep you from not wanting to leave this world? 

IMG_20171004_233752888.jpg

It is a personal gain for anyone who leaves the earth. But at the same time it is a struggle to leave behind loved ones. Some may not be saved. It is lot of pain in such cases.

• Thumbs Up 1

6 minutes ago, ravindran said:

It is a personal gain for anyone who leaves the earth. But at the same time it is a struggle to leave behind loved ones. Some may not be saved. It is lot of pain in such cases.

Amen ,my aches knowing there are people I love very much which are so stubborn and want to live for self or don,t realize there's more to this life,that's why I believe it is uttermost important to pray daily for our unsaved family and friends for missionaries and all people who go into the world to bring the gospel message :)

Agree?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

8 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Amen ,my aches knowing there are people I love very much which are so stubborn and want to live for self or don,t realize there's more to this life,that's why I believe it is uttermost important to pray daily for our unsaved family and friends for missionaries and all people who go into the world to bring the gospel message :)

Agree?

Yes, Amen! completely agree. As a father, it would hurt me so much to leave my precious little ones. Recently someone called Nabeel Qureshi (Christian apologist) passed away due to cancer at the age of 34. It was his personal gain. But he had 2 year old daughter. His only worry was leaving behind his daughter and she has to grow up in this dangerous world without her father. He was so burdened by that along with rejoice of being with heavenly Father. It was so disheartening.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 minutes ago, ravindran said:

Yes, Amen! completely agree. As a father, it would hurt me so much to leave my precious little ones. Recently someone called Nabeel Qureshi (Christian apologist) passed away due to cancer at the age of 34. It was his personal gain. But he had 2 year old daughter. His only worry was leaving behind his daughter and she has to grow up in this dangerous world without her father. He was so burdened by that along with rejoice of being with heavenly Father. It was so disheartening.

This is  so sad, he was a great man of God and witnessed to many, did you hear his testimony? Otherwise I might be able to find it for you to listen,it's amazing,he had such a great faith..

May we be a cloud of witnesses when we leave this earth..

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, Hebr.12:1

We're pilgrims on the journey

Of the narrow road

And those who've gone before us line the way

Cheering on the faithful, encouraging the weary

Their lives a stirring testament to God's sustaining grace

Surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses

Let us run the race not only for the prize

But as those who've gone before us

Let us leave to those behind us

The heritage of faithfulness passed on through godly lives

Oh may all who come behind us find us faithful

May the fire of our devotion light their way

May the footprints that we leave

Lead them to believe

And the lives we live inspire them to obey

After all our hopes and dreams have come and gone

And our children sift through all we've left behind

May the clues that they discover and the memories they uncover

Become the light that leads them to the road we each must find

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, angels4u said:

This is  so sad, he was a great man of God and witnessed to many, did you hear his testimony? Otherwise I might be able to find it for you to listen,it's amazing,he had such a great faith..

May we be a cloud of witnesses when we leave this earth..

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, Hebr.12:1

We're pilgrims on the journey

Of the narrow road

And those who've gone before us line the way

Cheering on the faithful, encouraging the weary

Their lives a stirring testament to God's sustaining grace

Surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses

Let us run the race not only for the prize

But as those who've gone before us

Let us leave to those behind us

The heritage of faithfulness passed on through godly lives

May the fire of our devotion light their way

May the footprints that we leave

Lead them to believe

And the lives we live inspire them to obey

After all our hopes and dreams have come and gone

And our children sift through all we've left behind

May the clues that they discover and the memories they uncover

Become the light that leads them to the road we each must find

I know him very well and his testimony. I was following all his vlog updates in Youtube. I used to follow him pretty close even before he was diagnosed with cancer. Thanks for asking :)

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 10/5/2017 at 8:04 AM, Raven said:

Paul had an answer  in Philippians 1: 23-26 that still keeps me thinking:

"For I am hard-pressed between the two, having a desire to depart and be with Christ, which is far better. Nevertheless to remain in the flesh is more needful for you.  And being confident of this, I know that I shall remain and continue with you all for your progress and joy of faith,  that your rejoicing for me may be more abundant in Jesus Christ by my coming to you again."

The question to myself is which way would I choose if I am given the choices Paul had?

• Thumbs Up 2

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

For me, loving others towards Truth is more important then my 'self'. 

I am not here for my 'self' but for the One who sent me.

I am here to help others towards salvation by expressing the true nature of Christ in me (the way and the truth and the life). It is all in God's plan, and all I am doing to the best of my ability is to follow God's will for me. Since I was an abused child I have been in love with an unseen Father. From that love came a certainty of being okay. out of empathy for others I asked to be a servant for God to help others find freedom in the Truth. It is a service done totally with, from, and in love with Christ and God. It's a desired obedience made from love. I have been doing it for almost thirty years and never tire from it. If anything it nourishes my heart to overflow.

I do not like this world, but I've been to hell on earth, and nobody needs to go there out of innocence. I am just one of God's many advocates for the innocent and lost. I am here to serve God.

• Thumbs Up 1