angels4u

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  6
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

This reminds me a lot of "A Pilgrim's Progress" by John Bunyan. I want to be able to trust Him fully and just give up everything for Him. Life with Him is so much better.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

On 10/10/2017 at 12:33 AM, Raven said:

For me, loving others towards Truth is more important then my 'self'. 

I am not here for my 'self' but for the One who sent me.

I am here to help others towards salvation by expressing the true nature of Christ in me (the way and the truth and the life). It is all in God's plan, and all I am doing to the best of my ability is to follow God's will for me. Since I was an abused child I have been in love with an unseen Father. From that love came a certainty of being okay. out of empathy for others I asked to be a servant for God to help others find freedom in the Truth. It is a service done totally with, from, and in love with Christ and God. It's a desired obedience made from love. I have been doing it for almost thirty years and never tire from it. If anything it nourishes my heart to overflow.

I do not like this world, but I've been to hell on earth, and nobody needs to go there out of innocence. I am just one of God's many advocates for the innocent and lost. I am here to serve God.

Raven, I hope you're not upset if I reply to this? I'm not trying to lecture you ,I'm trying to show you the love of God for you :)

I know you love to help other people because you love Jesus , but why not ask Jesus to come and live inside of you ? Instead of a servant you will be a child of God adopted into His family, Jesus calls all our work for Him dirty rags if we don't accept Him as our Savior , Jesus will refuse nobody ,He's knocking on people's heart to let Him in .

Eph.1:5

He predestined us for adoption to sonship through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will--

John 6:37

All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.Isaiah 64:6

All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away.

Revelation 3:2

20 Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.

In the same way, I tell you, there is rejoicing in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents." Luke 15:10

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

10 hours ago, angels4u said:

Raven, I hope you're not upset if I reply to this? I'm not trying to lecture you ,I'm trying to show you the love of God for you :)

I know you love to help other people because you love Jesus , but why not ask Jesus to come and live inside of you ? Instead of a servant you will be a child of God adopted into His family, Jesus calls all our work for Him dirty rags if we don't accept Him as our Savior , Jesus will refuse nobody ,He's knocking on people's heart to let Him in .

What makes you think that the Spirit of Christ is not living in me because I wish to be Christ's servant?

1 Corinthians 4:1 This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed.

1 Peter 4:10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms.

2 Timothy 2:24-26 And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. 25. Opponents must be gently instructed, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, 26. and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

Edited by Raven

13 hours ago, Raven said:

What makes you think that the Spirit of Christ is not living in me because I wish to be Christ's servant?

1 Corinthians 4:1 This, then, is how you ought to regard us: as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the mysteries God has revealed.

1 Peter 4:10 Each of you should use whatever gift you have received to serve others, as faithful stewards of God's grace in its various forms.

2 Timothy 2:24-26 And the Lord's servant must not be quarrelsome but must be kind to everyone, able to teach, not resentful. 25. Opponents must be gently instructed, in the hope that God will grant them repentance leading them to a knowledge of the truth, 26. and that they will come to their senses and escape from the trap of the devil, who has taken them captive to do his will.

The good news is that we can be both :)

(Romans 1:1) “From Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle.”

Ephesians 1:4–5

4 even as He chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before Him. In love 5 He predestined us for adoption to himself as sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of His will,

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.42
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

On 10/4/2017 at 7:47 PM, angels4u said:

What would keep you from not wanting to leave this world? 

The fact that there are unsaved people here, and still lots of work to do. People in Heaven, do not need our help, people here do!

21For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain. 22But if I am to live on in the flesh, this will meanfruitful labor for me; and I do not know which to choose. 23But I am hard-pressed from both directions,having the desire to depart and be with Christ, for that is very much better; 24yet to remain on in the flesh is more necessary for your sake. 25Convinced of this, I know that I will remain and continue with you all for your progress and joy in the faith, 26so that your proud confidence in me may abound in Christ Jesus through my coming to you again.

Phillipians 1

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  686
  • Content Per Day:  0.30

Philippians chapter 1 verse 21

For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

I look forward to death,  that's when the real life begins.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 months later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  340
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  16,828
  • Content Per Day:  4.76
  • Days Won:  81
  • Birthday:  04/02/2000

On 10/4/2017 at 10:47 PM, angels4u said:

Jesus said in John 16:38 that He came from the Father and entered the world,now I'm leaving the world and go back to the Father.

How would you feel about having to leave your house and traveling day by day to our eternal destination ,we will be where Jesus is and our loved ones who have gone before us,life is so fragile ,nobody knows if they have tomorrow , many of the people we know are already on the other side where they live forever in the most perfect heavenly  place,are you ready to go?What would keep you from not wanting to leave this world? 

IMG_20171004_233752888.jpg

It's all vanity.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  113
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

After my Mother passed, I gave a lot of thought to this, and I wrote the following:

Almost home, I'm  almost home

I can almost see that golden shore.

Almost home, I'm almost home

Where I'll reign with Him forever more.

Almost home, I'm almost home,

I can almost hear that Angel Band.

I can almost touch His nail scared hand.

Lord, I can almost touch Your nail scared hand.

• Loved it! 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  123
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  07/22/1988

On 10/5/2017 at 4:47 AM, angels4u said:

Jesus said in John 16:38 that He came from the Father and entered the world,now I'm leaving the world and go back to the Father.

How would you feel about having to leave your house and traveling day by day to our eternal destination ,we will be where Jesus is and our loved ones who have gone before us,life is so fragile ,nobody knows if they have tomorrow , many of the people we know are already on the other side where they live forever in the most perfect heavenly  place,are you ready to go? What would keep you from not wanting to leave this world? 

A big part of my journey with Christ has given me an answer to this.  A couple of months ago, even within my loving relationship with God, I would tense up and get nervous about the idea of death.  It scared me and I had to go to my happy place in my head to calm myself down.  I was in church when this changed for me, the combination of the Word that was given on that day and what God showed me (I'll post about this in a testimony at some stage) helped me understand that i can have peace about life and about our physical death.  

Simply put, for me, my "wants" was what made me not want to move on from here.  I felt like I'm still young and not married, I don't have kids etc. and I want all of these things in my  life still.  It was showed to me that there are people who are being persecuted and tortured everyday, and these people pray for it to come to an end.  Who am I to prolong their suffering because I feel like I haven't achieved my dreams yet?  I am now happy with my life, without being married or having kids and I have complete peace, I experience so much Joy in the Lord.  

On 3/27/2018 at 8:56 AM, p.rehbein said:

After my Mother passed, I gave a lot of thought to this, and I wrote the following:

Almost home, I'm  almost home

I can almost see that golden shore.

Almost home, I'm almost home

Where I'll reign with Him forever more.

I can almost hear that Angel Band.

I can almost touch His nail scared hand.

Lord, I can almost touch Your nail scared hand.

Thanks for sharing ,this poem is beautiful!