• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 hour ago, Chi said:

A big part of my journey with Christ has given me an answer to this.  A couple of months ago, even within my loving relationship with God, I would tense up and get nervous about the idea of death.  It scared me and I had to go to my happy place in my head to calm myself down.  I was in church when this changed for me, the combination of the Word that was given on that day and what God showed me (I'll post about this in a testimony at some stage) helped me understand that i can have peace about life and about our physical death.  

Simply put, for me, my "wants" was what made me not want to move on from here.  I felt like I'm still young and not married, I don't have kids etc. and I want all of these things in my  life still.  It was showed to me that there are people who are being persecuted and tortured everyday, and these people pray for it to come to an end.  Who am I to prolong their suffering because I feel like I haven't achieved my dreams yet?  I am now happy with my life, without being married or having kids and I have complete peace, I experience so much Joy in the Lord.  

Thank you to taking the time of sharing this wonderful testimony of how God showed Himself to you and how He gave you the understanding of which things in life really matter. Of course, you would like to get married, have children and live your life,but to compare this with living with the Lord would not even come close to what it will be :) So much better as no eye have seen and no ears have heard :) However, as it is written: "What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived" -- the things God has prepared for those who love him--1Cor.2:9

Compared with all the persecution going on today  we complain  to easy about things in this life ,including myself,we really have to focus on God and not on yourself. We're here because God wants us here to glorify Him :) 2My soul will make its boast in the LORD; The humble will hear it and rejoice. 3O magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together.4I sought the LORD, and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears.…Psalm 34:3

Someday my friend,we meet on that beautiful shore !

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  123
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/22/1988

20 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Thank you to taking the time of sharing this wonderful testimony of how God showed Himself to you and how He gave you the understanding of which things in life really matter. Of course, you would like to get married, have children and live your life,but to compare this with living with the Lord would not even come close to what it will be :) So much better as no eye have seen and no ears have heard :) However, as it is written: "What no eye has seen, what no ear has heard, and what no human mind has conceived" -- the things God has prepared for those who love him--1Cor.2:9

Compared with all the persecution going on today  we complain  to easy about things in this life ,including myself,we really have to focus on God and not on yourself. We're here because God wants us here to glorify Him :) 2My soul will make its boast in the LORD; The humble will hear it and rejoice. 3O magnify the LORD with me, And let us exalt His name together.4I sought the LORD, and He answered me, And delivered me from all my fears.…Psalm 34:3

Someday my friend,we meet on that beautiful shore !

Thank You very much!

YES!! Someday we will!

• Loved it! 1