• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,824
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

9 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Now to get back to what I was saying a couple of days ago.

Do you think that just saying the words is enough like reciting some kind of magic formula? There ARE many out there who believe all you gotta do is just say the words, and presto, you are saved, and you can go back to your sinful godly life and still get to heaven.

Or is it a total transformation, being a new creation in the Spirit, dying to the old man of sin?

Paul said to the Corinthians

1 Cor 3

And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ.

2I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able.

3For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men?

1 Cor 5

1It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.

2And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.

Showing here that there were many who called themselves 'saved' but yet were still living as carnal men.

Also...1 Cor 6

9Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

10Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.

11And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

This is how the truly saved are.....those who were once (whatever) but ARE NOT NOW.

I know that you believe in the Redeemer, and you understand the need for a Redeemer. 

If you were a Jewish believer, and live long time ago in time before, with the old covenant, in the old world, I would understand you. 

That time the Jews had the yearly atonement, with the animal sacrifice, and they had the righteousness of the Law, but spiritually they were dead, they did not have of the Spirit of their Lord, they did not have their Lord's righteousness and they remain seperated from him, to fellowship with him in his presence was death. 

That time they were required to have a righteousness according to the Law, they were judge by the Law, and they were cut off, if they broke the Law. 

The wages of their sins was death. They were cut off from the Lord, even if they believe in him. 

With all due respect it seems to me, that this is the role model you are following. 

You are afraid and or you believe that in the New world, in the New covenant with the Atonement of Jesus Christ that we must live with the fear of our sins, because the wages of our sins is death. 

So as to avoid death and not to end up in Hell, we must have our own righteousness to remain in the life. 

It is not just because Paul said, and that too,  We are imputed the righteousness of Jesus Christ because we have the faith of Jesus Christ  in our heart, or because Jesus  said and that too , that he is the Eternal Life, and when we believe in him we have him, we have the Eternal life.  We also must understand it for ourselves . 

As long as Jesus is the eternal life, we are in the eternal life. 

We don't need to have our own righteousness to have him, he is our righteousness and our eternal life, as long as we believe in him. 

Now if you want to discuss while we live here on earth, which earthly life, and the environment is different from the environment in Heaven, because the Devil is also here on earth, and we also have not only the Devil but other people who want to hurt us, and make us angree, and their is also jeloucy and the rest. 

There is always the Devil trying to corrupt us and trying to take people away from the faith of Jesus Christ, or helping people not to believe. 

Jesus Christ is trying to win people to himself, even people who belong to the Devil, and the same thing the Devil is trying to win more people to him self. 

There are many people who live the life of the light, and do the works of the light but because they have refuse to believe in Jesus Christ, and inpite of believing in God, they will end up in Hell, because they choose death and not the Eternal Life, who is Jesus Christ.

As their Lords are, so they are, all the Other Lords have death, inspite of projecting them selves as the Lords of life and Heaven. 

There is one thing that the Devil can not do, as it is the same with Jesus , there is one thing he can not do.

Jesus Christ cannot take from the Devil, and take to Heaven, someone who has denied to believe in him, because that person lives the life and does the works of the Light. 

The same thing with the Devil, he can not take from Jesus Christ and bring to Hell someone who believes in Jesus Christ, but lives the life and does the works of the darkness. 

The wages of living in the light and doing the works of the light is the road to Hell for those who have refuse to believe in Jesus Christ.

And the wages of those who do the life and the works of the Darkness, is not Hell, but Heaven for those who believe in Jesus Christ, the Devil has them under his influence as long as the live here on earth. 

The wages of sin is not death in the New covenant. 

Definitely not for the believer in Jesus Christ. 

Death is to refuse to believe in Jesus Christ. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

i can say with out any doubt i have a know so salvation     

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36

15 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

John Wesley got saved AFTER he became a minister! Indeed, what Billy Graham did was sell fire insurance for saying a few words. Many in church pews are going to hell. It's nothing new, but sad that in America it's en masse. Think about how many Catholics think they're going to heaven "because I was baptized as a baby." 

"1,2,3, pray after me" is sending a lot of people to hell... just say'n.

Anglicans as well seem tp place salvation on being confirmed not salvation is self

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,181
  • Content Per Day:  1.22

Matthew 7:21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  7,824
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  3

29 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

Matthew 7:21-23

21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 22 Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’

I am not sure what you are trying to say, are you saying that those people believe or did not believe. 

That they were redeemed or not redeemed by the blood of Jesus Christ. 

Or you are Saying what Jesus Christ is saying, that you can not ender in his blessings the wonderful things he has for us, because as believers they practicing iniquity and their works of iniquity they were not from him, and he does not want his people to practice iniquity, they were fellowship with darkness. 

They were not clean, they were not abiding in the pure vine, but as believers, even with faith to work miracles , were abiding in the vine of iniquity. 

Jesus Christ is telling us that we are not love by him, if we practice iniquity, even if we do works that helps his children. 

Jesus Christ is giving instructions to his own children.

Jesus Christ did not say, I do not accept your faith, I have not die for you, I am not giving you the Eternal life, because of your iniquity, he did not say you are not going to Heaven and you are going to Hell. 

Jesus said you are not to enter the kingtom of Heaven while you continue to do iniquity, the kingdom of Heaven is peace and joy and righteousness.

Jesus Christ was asking them to repent first before the have his peace and joy the one which comes when we practice righteousness. 

Jesus Christ was telling them that you will not ender in my peace and joy, do not ask for my peace and joy, because you are not going to get it. Because the peace and joy that I give is for those who practice righteousness. 

If they were stilling from the people, of course they had the joy of the thief, but not the Joy of the Lord. 

If and when some evil spirits went to them and torment them, and couldn't take them anymore, and turn to Jesus Christ to give them peace from these evil deceiving spirits, Jesus was telling them, not while they still practice iniquity, those spirits that turn the joy of their theifery into torment, they wan't live them , and the Lord will withhold his peace and joy from them unless they repent first, and begging to practice righteousness, because the peace and joy of the kingdom of God is for those who practice righteousness. 

1 John 5:13 

These things I have written unto you that believe in the name of the Son of God, that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe in the name of the Son of God.

14 And this is the confidence that we have in Him: that if we ask anything according to His will, He heareth us.

15 And if we know that He hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of Him.  

Hebrews 4:16

16 Let us then approach God’s throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need.  

lets get the message  out so they will know 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

On 10/5/2017 at 5:12 AM, creativemechanic said:

I recently listened to a sermon. The pastor pointed out thatwe should be very careful  of falling into the trap of thinking we are saved when we really aren't. Or some people think they are saved  because they did something like obey parts the bible but never actually came to a place of acceptance or repentance. He then indicated that some people have even gone to bible college only to doscover while there that they weren't saved.

While some actually came to the point of repentance, it is terrifying to think that some people actually  think theyre saved based on church traditions or man made rules.

A pastor even write himself that the religious regularly attending church goer is the hardest person to witness to.

Case in point - I sent out a group email to people about the need to be saved, i got a response from a person  saying they've already been confirmed.

The final court of arbitration is the Bible.

Jesus affirmed the Father's Word IS truth.

Only there do we find confirmation. 

Cutting through the opinions and hopes and dreams and myths and traditions of man...

The Holy Spirit interpreted ←Bible authenticated scriptures can prove we are saved by faith alone in Christ alone.

1 John 5:13 (AV)
13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On 10/7/2017 at 10:36 PM, Your closest friendnt said:

I know that you believe in the Redeemer, and you understand the need for a Redeemer. 

If you were a Jewish believer, and live long time ago in time before, with the old covenant, in the old world, I would understand you. 

That time the Jews had the yearly atonement, with the animal sacrifice, and they had the righteousness of the Law, but spiritually they were dead, they did not have of the Spirit of their Lord, they did not have their Lord's righteousness and they remain seperated from him, to fellowship with him in his presence was death. 

That time they were required to have a righteousness according to the Law, they were judge by the Law, and they were cut off, if they broke the Law. 

The wages of their sins was death. They were cut off from the Lord, even if they believe in him. 

With all due respect it seems to me, that this is the role model you are following. 

You are afraid and or you believe that in the New world, in the New covenant with the Atonement of Jesus Christ that we must live with the fear of our sins, because the wages of our sins is death. 

So as to avoid death and not to end up in Hell, we must have our own righteousness to remain in the life. 

It is not just because Paul said, and that too,  We are imputed the righteousness of Jesus Christ because we have the faith of Jesus Christ  in our heart, or because Jesus  said and that too , that he is the Eternal Life, and when we believe in him we have him, we have the Eternal life.  We also must understand it for ourselves . 

As long as Jesus is the eternal life, we are in the eternal life. 

We don't need to have our own righteousness to have him, he is our righteousness and our eternal life, as long as we believe in him. 

Now if you want to discuss while we live here on earth, which earthly life, and the environment is different from the environment in Heaven, because the Devil is also here on earth, and we also have not only the Devil but other people who want to hurt us, and make us angree, and their is also jeloucy and the rest. 

There is always the Devil trying to corrupt us and trying to take people away from the faith of Jesus Christ, or helping people not to believe. 

Jesus Christ is trying to win people to himself, even people who belong to the Devil, and the same thing the Devil is trying to win more people to him self. 

There are many people who live the life of the light, and do the works of the light but because they have refuse to believe in Jesus Christ, and inpite of believing in God, they will end up in Hell, because they choose death and not the Eternal Life, who is Jesus Christ.

As their Lords are, so they are, all the Other Lords have death, inspite of projecting them selves as the Lords of life and Heaven. 

There is one thing that the Devil can not do, as it is the same with Jesus , there is one thing he can not do.

Jesus Christ cannot take from the Devil, and take to Heaven, someone who has denied to believe in him, because that person lives the life and does the works of the Light. 

The same thing with the Devil, he can not take from Jesus Christ and bring to Hell someone who believes in Jesus Christ, but lives the life and does the works of the darkness. 

The wages of living in the light and doing the works of the light is the road to Hell for those who have refuse to believe in Jesus Christ.

And the wages of those who do the life and the works of the Darkness, is not Hell, but Heaven for those who believe in Jesus Christ, the Devil has them under his influence as long as the live here on earth. 

The wages of sin is not death in the New covenant. 

Definitely not for the believer in Jesus Christ. 

Death is to refuse to believe in Jesus Christ. 

I love all that. Amen to that. I am a firm believer in Ephesians 2:8-9. All I am saying is that Yes, Salvation is a free gift, not of works lest any man should boast. So our faith is accounted as righteousness. But there is a big difference between slipping up a little now and again, as all Christians will sin occasionally, and thinking that we can continue to live a sinful unregenerate life and still expect to be saved. Remember not all people who say Lord, Lord shall inherit the Kingdom of God.

The old man of sin is supposed to be dead within us.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On 10/7/2017 at 11:01 PM, the watchman said:

i can say with out any doubt i have a know so salvation

Ummm....no offense or anything but can you try that one again? Not sure what you mean here

8 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Ummm....no offense or anything but can you try that one again? Not sure what you mean here

you dont know if your saved or not?  :o   there is i know Jesus and there is no Jesus    which is it for you?  no offense  what does the Bible say,    we can hope we have eternal life?