Third Temple

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

Please have a listen to this video by a Jewish teacher who knows Yeshua/Jesus, and may the Lord help us to see that the third temple is going to be highly deceptive.........for specific content about this topic please listen from about the 42 minute mark to the end if you don't have time to listen to the whole video.  Remember and do not forget that God/Christ is not going to rule and reign from the third temple........because as it says in Rev. 21, New Jerusalem does not have a temple, there is no need for a physical temple because God and the Lamb are the temple.  Please enjoy:  

• Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

-

Edited by Ana

28 minutes ago, Ana said:

The whole video is valuable. I miss hearing people like this. Thank you so much for posting, Heleadethme, this was a good use of technology. :)

Bless you Ana......I was so glad to find someone warning about the deceptive nature of the third temple.  I have not up to now heard anyone else talking about the temple in this light and it is urgent that warnings go out.  The one part that I am not sure about is whether or not the Jews will refuse to worship the antichrist.......I worry that because of the deception surrounding this, the strong delusion and evil seductive spirits involved, that the Jews, or many of them, will be deceived along with the world.  I know a lot of Jews are involved in new age or buddism, as well as interfaith, as it is, and I can see that leading right to the lap of antichrist.  Even the Temple Institute has made it known that their purpose for the temple is to unite all faiths......so it worries me a lot.  But perhaps he is right, that at the point where antichrist demands to be worshiped as God, that the Jews will realize their mistake........but then that seems to discount the highly deceptive nature surrounding him.....he will pose as Messiah and there will be counterfeit signs and wonders as well.  I don't know if anyone else has any insight to this, I would welcome hearing what the Lord has shown others as well.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Brilliant. We should all watch this message to my country-folk.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  50
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

-

Edited by Ana
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Abdicate said:

I never heard of the 3rd temple being the temple Jesus rules from. I don't know where this thought is coming from. I look forward to the temple being built because BEFORE it happens, to me, Jesus comes again and takes us out of here. It's my sole interest in the temple activities.

I just saw a video in which Amir agrees with pre-tribulation rapture, which I don't believe that is what scripture says.  Anyhow, Abdicate........we are not to be deceived, the catching away of the saints is not going to happen until after the falling away and the son of perdition is revealed.   2 Thess. 2.  We do not yet see him revealed and sitting in the temple proclaiming himself to be God.  Meanwhile it is appointed unto us to suffer for His name, but it is not appointed unto us to suffer wrath.  In this world we SHALL have tribulation, but fear not, He has overcome the world.  Matthew 24 clearly shows the rapture as being after tribulation. 

Mat 24:29-31

Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

16 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

There will be a 4th temple that Jesus will reign from during the Millennium (Ezek. 40-48).

I am not sure how we are to think of Ezekiel's temple......but it says He will rule and reign from New Jerusalem and that there will be no temple in it, but that HE will be the temple of it, so how do we reconcile that........perhaps the 4th temple is a figure for New Jerusalem or even a figure of the ruling and reigning Christ, but I just don't have any revelation of it up to now.

Rev 22:3

No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Guest shiloh357
12 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

I am not sure how we are to think of Ezekiel's temple......but it says He will rule and reign from New Jerusalem and that there will be no temple in it, but that HE will be the temple of it, so how do we reconcile that........perhaps the 4th temple is a figure for New Jerusalem or even a figure of the ruling and reigning Christ, but I just don't have any revelation of it up to now.

Rev 22:3

No longer will there be any curse. The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Rev. 22:3 is about the New Heavens and new Earth.  

Ezekiel's temple (the 4th one) is during the Milennium.

The third temple is the one the Antichrist defiles. 

Ezek 40-48 is talking about literal temple that will exist during the 1,000 year reign of Christ prior to the New Heavens and New Earth.

1 hour ago, Abdicate said:

As I've stated before, there are multiple raptures/gatherings/assemblies, but concerning that verse in 2 Thess 2 also means "depart" so the meaning can also be understood as:

2 Thessalonians 2:3 
Let no man deceive you by any means because except there come a departure first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/ἀποστασία

In fact, it comes from the word ἀποστάσιον meaning "something separated" which is what the rapture is all about. This meaning aligns much more with the rest of the chapter:

2 Thessalonians 2:7-8 (KJV)
And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time. For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

The "He" is the Holy Spirit that keeps the Antichrist at bay until the appointed times. Since the Holy Spirit is the earnest of our salvation, when He's taken away, we go too, Eph 1:13-14.

If you're going to use a part of a scripture instead of in context, you can prove anything. The two books of Thessalonians are all about the rapture and the Lord's coming to earth the second time. We have to go to the originals with the help of the Holy Spirit (the Author) otherwise we're basing our theology on the biases of translators. So take it or leave it, I'm at peace. :D

Abdicate....isn't this the context..?

2Thessalonians 2:1-3

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition

"Departure" as in rapture doesn't make sense in this context..........the Lord returns and raptures us out, except there comes a rapture first.....doesn't make sense. 

The point I was trying to show is that the antichrist will be set up in the Temple proclaiming himself God.......before Christ returns and we are raptured out.  However since you want to address the falling away......isn't it the Greek word apostasia  https://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/lexicon.cfm?Strongs=G646&t=KJV

Apostasy/falling away also makes sense in light of other prophecies concerning the last days........men will not endure sound doctrine, they will fall away from sound doctrine............we are seeing it now to the point that the gospel they have is not even recognizable any more as the gospel which Jesus brought....it sure looks like apostasy/falling away to me.....and it's leading them right to antichrist.  That all makes sense.