IGNORED

WorthyNews: ‘Calm Before the Storm’: Trump Makes Cryptic Remark at Military Dinner

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,078
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - President Donald Trump made a series of cryptic remarks during a pre-dinner photo session with his top military advisers and their spouses Thursday night in the State Dining Room of the White House.

As photographers snapped pictures and recorded video, Trump asked reporters: "You guys know what this represents?"

“Maybe it’s the calm before the storm,” he said, answering his own question.

"What storm, Mr. President?" NBC News' Kristen Welker asked again.

"You'll find out," Trump replied, before reporters were ushered out of the room. [ Source: NBC News (Read More...) ]

View the full article

Guest Butero

The President did say he would take care of the problem with North Korea.  Perhaps he has a plan in place to do so, and soon.  He said he wouldn't announce time tables like former Presidents do.  We have a serious problem with both North Korea and Iran.  The previous administrations dropped the ball on both, and they must be taken care of.  This is far worse than the WMD threat posed by Iraq.  We are talking about nukes in the hands of unstable dictators that have made open threats to other nations including the United States.  I would support any amount of force necessary to prevent them from furthering their nuclear ambitions, including using nukes on them to take them out first.  Nothing should be off the table.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

I saw that on the news. Just another news article I take with a grain of salt.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

16 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

I saw that on the news. Just another news article I take with a grain of salt.

The thing about NK is that there are reallly only 3 roads to go down.

1.  Negotiating 

2. War

3.  Do nothing and just let NK have their nukes.

Trump has said he will not do number 3, and he has said number 1 is a waste of time. 

That only leaves one road to go down.  Trump will get his war one way or another

On 10/6/2017 at 5:46 PM, Running Gator said:

The thing about NK is that there are reallly only 3 roads to go down.

1.  Negotiating 

2. War

3.  Do nothing and just let NK have their nukes.

Trump has said he will not do number 3, and he has said number 1 is a waste of time. 

That only leaves one road to go down.  Trump will get his war one way or another

Process of elimination :mellow:

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

19 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

Process of elimination :mellow:

It is my opinion that Trump is trying to goad Un into acting first so he has an excuse to have "the best war ever".  

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

4 hours ago, Running Gator said:

It is my opinion that Trump is trying to goad Un into acting first so he has an excuse to have "the best war ever".  

I'm undecided. He may be trying to force china into cutting them off more and more in a progressive manner in order to force them into a negative negotiating position. If that is what he is doing, it is working to one degree or another, because china has increased restrictions on them more in the past three months than in any other period I can remember. I think that, ultimately, china is the key for negotiations. China wants north korea on its border, not a unified korea under the same system that exists in south korea now. If trump sells to china that he is legitimately going to attack north korea if they do not rid themselves of their nuclear weapons, then the likelihood of them ridding themselves of their nuclear weapons peacefully becomes a whole lot higher, because if anyone can affect change in how north korea acts, it is china (though that is not a guaranteed thing).

4 hours ago, Running Gator said:

Makes sense.

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 8:43 PM, Running Gator said:

I don't guess you support the use of force enough to sign up and be a part of that force.

We had a guy here during the 2004 Presidential election who had served in the military, and when someone supported Bush, he would claim his opinion was superior because he served in the military, and if you hadn't, you weren't qualified to speak for Bush and against Kerry, the supposed war hero.  This same guy tried to support Obama in 2008, and I quickly reminded him that Obama hadn't served and McCain was a war hero, so he was being inconsistent.  He was just using the fact he had served to try to score points in 2004, but it backfired on him in 2008.  He even slipped up and said military service wasn't that big of a deal when it came to being President.  This is just a tactic, and not to be taken serious.

We have a serious threat facing us from North Korea and Iran.  If left alone, they will develop the ability to hit America with nuclear weapons.  Nothing should be off the table to stop that threat, including the use of nuclear weapons and a first strike.  We have an all volunteer army.  When you sign up, you know you could be called to actually serve.  You might have to go to war.  That is just how it is.  Besides that, if you drop a few nukes, we won't even have to put boots on the ground.  Problem solved.  I don't think we are there yet, but we are very close in the case of North Korea.   

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

It is ironical indeed, that Iran and NKorea are two of the four remaining countries that do not have globalist Rothschild central banks, and those are the countries the globalist leader USA are targetting presently...Syria and Cuba are the other two left...seems to be a  system of aggression against those "independent" countries...

• Oy Vey! 1