IGNORED

WorthyNews: ‘Calm Before the Storm’: Trump Makes Cryptic Remark at Military Dinner

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, heretoeternity said:

It is ironical indeed, that Iran and NKorea are two of the four remaining countries that do not have globalist Rothschild central banks, and those are the countries the globalist leader USA are targetting presently...Syria and Cuba are the other two left...seems to be a  system of aggression against those "independent" countries...

Countries with central banks go to war with each other all the time. You can say "well they do that just for profit" but then that sort of destroys the idea that countries without central banks would be targeted, simply because you need a definable pattern to make a claim. If the definable pattern is that "countries with and without central banks end up going to war with countries with and without central banks" then you basically have no usable data that can prove anything.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

2 hours ago, Steve_S said:

Countries with central banks go to war with each other all the time. You can say "well they do that just for profit" but then that sort of destroys the idea that countries without central banks would be targeted, simply because you need a definable pattern to make a claim. If the definable pattern is that "countries with and without central banks end up going to war with countries with and without central banks" then you basically have no usable data that can prove anything.

So what you are saying it's a coincidence then..okay thats your opinion....I will stick with mine.

9 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

It is ironical indeed, that Iran and NKorea are two of the four remaining countries that do not have globalist Rothschild central banks, and those are the countries the globalist leader USA are targetting presently...Syria and Cuba are the other two left...seems to be a  system of aggression against those "independent" countries...

North Korea and Iran are developing nuclear weapons, and both are openly threating other countries.  There is no mystery to why we would need to go after them.  As far as Syria goes, I don't see any urgent U.S. interest in getting involved there, so I would stay out of their business, and in the case of Cuba, we aren't threatening them with military power.  I have to disagree with your conspiracy theory.  

5 hours ago, heretoeternity said:

So what you are saying it's a coincidence then..okay thats your opinion....I will stick with mine.

It is not simply a coincidence.  There are obvious reasons for why we are acting as we are towards those nations.  In the case of Syria, it had to do with chemical weapons being on their own people.  I don't see a U.S. interest in getting involved there, so I personally oppose it, but in the case of sanctions against Cuba, and a possible military solution in two nations threating the world, I support what we are doing.  It appears to me you have gotten caught up in the world of conspiracy theories.  

So far there is only one country on the planet who have used nuclear weapons against another country..do you know what it is?   Paranoia should never rule the decision making of politicians of any stripe, but seems to rule the "hawks" in the USA. The false media originating in the USA over the Trump election seems to have taken hold on western politicians when dealing with other countries...grinding out false media as propaganda seems to be the rule of the day..never mind the truth, right and justice..they are all buried under the weight of gossip and the false propaganda, whether it is against President Trump, or other countries and their leadership...time to get at the truth...as Jesus said the truth will make you free.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Hmm you might want to see what the soviet union did to the people of kzakhstan. They forced school kids to stand outside and watch nuclear testing, to see how it affected people. The country is so radioactive that food exports are banned and the country is routinely tested for cancers. Entire villages got leukemia from the nukes.

More false news? Conspiracy theory to justify the USA development and use of nuclear devices against other countries civilian populations.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

12 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

So what is your point?  You're not American so why worry about it?

Do you think a nuclear war with NK would only effect Americans?

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00

I just cleaned up this thread. Anymore personal attacks here will result in thread bans or time off.