angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

I don't really know who Laura is but the topic she's talking about is interesting as she does expose false teachers..

• Thanks 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  141
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Rev17-18 speaks to the sins and retribution which is coming for the Vatican. The Lord calls the true believers to come out of her my people Rev.18 :4 Then I heard another voice from heaven saying "Come out of her, my people, lest you receive her sins, lest you share in her plagues; for her sins are heaped up high as heaven, and God has remembered her iniquities. So, obviously there are true believers in the RCC. For Christ calls them to come out of her. I believe the retribution that comes upon the Harlot will happen after the resurrection of the Two Witnesses. The Masonic Vatican and Government are who kill them.  The Vatican is part of the punishment which comes as the second Woe. The first Woe Rev.12:12 is when they will begin their prophesy. And if you read Rev 11:11-14 this reveals the second woe. The second woe will be herald in by the second trumpet. Rev8:8. The first trumpet heralds in the the first woe of Rev.12:12. This is when satan is cast to earth by Our fellow servant and friend Micheal the Arch Angel.

At this point satan will not be able to ascend to even the first heaven or what man calls space. We know at the fall of man he was cast out of the tenth heaven, which was the throne room of God which Lucifer served. Isaiah 14:12 The book of Enoch speaks to all the levels of heaven and now at this battle he will be relegated to only the earth. This is the blow to the head that I have spoken to in many of my post , which for the most part have been rejected. I will still continue to give a heads up as to what is coming. The Rev12 sign that appeared this past Sept. 2017 is the sign of what is shortly to follow in Rev12:12. When the fullness of the male child is delivered in the souls of man, He who was caught up to God and His throne. This means when the number of souls which are to be born again in the spirit is full and the true understanding of scripture and prophecy is made clear through the Bride, governed by Wisdom- satan's power is diminished. The beast out of the sea will receive a blow. I will not reveal the image of the beast in this forum yet. The sixth seal reveals what the kingdoms and the people of them will do Rev.6:12. This will primarily destroy Gentile nations. The witnesses will arrive on the seen after this. They are part of the nourishment time for the Bride. After their prophecy the beast out of the abyss which is the beast out of the earth Rev13:11, will kill them. Satan will have at this point entered a human vessel, this will happen when the beast that will retreat into the earth and under the mountains Rev6:12. Rises up. He will speak great blasphemies and wage war on the saints. This is when the mark of the beast will be instituted. I understand what the mark of the beast is and the number. I will not reveal that yet either until I see how some of my responses are received.

There will be new kingdoms part of the beast system at this point. I understand who the beast kingdoms are now Rev13:1-4. The reason the revealing of prophecy is happening is because the birth of the true church has happened. The New wine the best wine is saved for last. The mystery of the Wedding Feast at Canaan. If you are familiar  with any of my post you will understand. God Bless!