I don't know what's going on in my life

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

i am Jobless and i am engineering graduate , i applied from many sites and also went to interview but in engineering field it is really hard to get job . i am not blaming God for this . i love Jesus ... and accepting Jesus was my best decision in my life it is 10th month and i secretly read bible and worship God . but 10 month before when i was in Christ and accepting God my life is dramatically change i was studying masters and i dropped out when 6 month was remaining i dont want to go back there bcz it is torture zone , and then i started looking for Job and i didn't get one that time i was happy bcz i had God and during this months i was little hopeless , frustated  and angry my life changed suddenly and turned into suffering and problems i am not blaming God for this . but i donno whats going on with me ?  i know God want to see me happy but its really a much spiritual struggle and mental tiredness with this kind of situation . and everyone hates me when i go out i donno why im sober and simple girl i don't hurt others .  No man comes to me and bring me to God ..but only Jesus .only God is my trust i lost all trust from human . humans are not faithful, not trust able. anyway i don't know whats going on with me and i come here bcz i have no one to talk about my faith and walk with God .

Guest Butero

I am so sorry you are going through this struggle.  Sometimes things happen because we make poor choices.  You went to school to become an engineer, yet there aren't many jobs available in this field.  Now you have the qualifications you need, but can't find a job.  I used to work with someone who had the same experience in another field.  She went to college to get a degree and couldn't find a job in that area.  She never did.  The good news is that she did find a job in another area and did fine.  It didn't destroy her.  

Lets examine where you are right now.  You have a couple of options.  First, you can expand your search to include a wider area if you are willing to relocate.  Even if there are no jobs where you live now, perhaps there is in another part of the country.  If you don't want to do that, maybe you can find a job doing something else while you continue your search.  You could accept the fact you went into the wrong field, cut your losses, and take classes at a community college to qualify for something else, something that won't take years, but months to train in.  Before you go that route, see if there is are jobs open in that area.  

This is a frustrating experience, but you can get through it.  What might be holding you back is not wanting to move or feeling like you must go into an engineering field just because that is what you went to school for.  Don't feel bad about the choices you made or things you can't change.  Just look at where you are today, and plan a strategy as to how you can proceed and turn things around.  I don't see what you are going through as God abandoning you or anything like that.  You have just become overwhelmed to the point you can't see clearly, and you think there is nothing you can do.  Just calm down.  Think about what you want for your life, what it will take to get there, do some research, and move forward.  Of course, take the time to pray and seek wisdom from God.  Everything will work out just find.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

I am also very sorry that things got pear-shaped for you. I am not sure of the particular type of engineer you are, or if it is a field you really want to be in. You will have to explain more fully.

I trained in engineering tech in the UK, then went and did odd things like driving a delivery van. Then a photo lab.

Later in the US I worked in a company store room. Suddenly that company needed a field engineer, so I did that and soon was running two departments. After that I became a top troubleshooter and traveled all over, and then Business Development for another controls company.

Give anything a shot. You never know what opportunity God has for you just around the corner.
Remember the slave boy Joseph? His story is most interesting, though he had to be wrongly imprisoned for many years. Eventually he ran Egypt's economy for them.

Just keep trying.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

On 10/7/2017 at 12:54 AM, GodsGirl123 said:

i am Jobless and i am engineering graduate , i applied from many sites and also went to interview but in engineering field it is really hard to get job . i am not blaming God for this . i love Jesus ... and accepting Jesus was my best decision in my life it is 10th month and i secretly read bible and worship God . but 10 month before when i was in Christ and accepting God my life is dramatically change i was studying masters and i dropped out when 6 month was remaining i dont want to go back there bcz it is torture zone , and then i started looking for Job and i didn't get one that time i was happy bcz i had God and during this months i was little hopeless , frustated  and angry my life changed suddenly and turned into suffering and problems i am not blaming God for this . but i donno whats going on with me ?  i know God want to see me happy but its really a much spiritual struggle and mental tiredness with this kind of situation . and everyone hates me when i go out i donno why im sober and simple girl i don't hurt others .  No man comes to me and bring me to God ..but only Jesus .only God is my trust i lost all trust from human . humans are not faithful, not trust able. anyway i don't know whats going on with me and i come here bcz i have no one to talk about my faith and walk with God .

So you have a bachelors in Engineering? There is a lot of competition out there in the field of engineering. Some who get the jobs have a PHD and some a masters so it would benefit you to move on in your schooling and get a better degree. The market is saturated with engineers. You need to give your concerns to God and let Him guide and direct you. You should not take control of your life. God doesn't answer our prayers sometimes the way we want Him to and not in our timing.