• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

3 hours ago, Reinitin said:

Nope just said he is a lot bolder then me and why i think he is stepping out/up in a place i would never have the courage to step. Because of my own weakness I'd fear the fruit would be bitterness or pride or judgments of people I have not been authorized by the word or commisioned by the spirit to a seat of judgment over the world. Unless im called to sit with Christ when he returns and can see everything hidden and can rightly judge in all wisdom. Now we can correct rebuke encourage with all authority in scripture those in christ. you correct a wise man and he will love you. im sure you know how correcting fools and mockers goes. So If people are decieved and know not Christ or God then what good can you give them other then The gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ and atoinment for sin and a promise of eternal life if the humble themselves repent and believe? and hope and prayer that whdn confronted by the testimony of the Lord Jesus Christ the Spirit will be present to transfer them from the kingdom of darkness to the kingdom of God as a son. Then the scriptures are profitable to renew the mind and restore a right spirit and bring maturity to all those in the eternal kingdom of God and His Son Jesus Christ King of Kings and Lord od Lords who is returning for His people and to judge the world..

Reinitin........is it possible you might have read the article too quickly?  The article isn't judging the world.........it's judging falsehood in the church.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

4 hours ago, Robert William said:

I'll bet that you don't even know what Pelagianism is. :)

I will bet you YOUR RIGHT .   Go ahead I jumped the gun on this one .  Sorry about that.  Your right I don't.    SO what is it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  612
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I will bet you YOUR RIGHT .   Go ahead I jumped the gun on this one .  Sorry about that.  Your right I don't.    SO what is it.

It's what you are ignorantly teaching.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelagianism

10 minutes ago, Robert William said:

It's what you are ignorantly teaching.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelagianism

By saying we are saved soley by grace alone.    that our free will had nothing to do with our being drawn to Christ

Now how on earth is that error.  OH ,   you agree with that .   Its the part where I say AFTER grace has appeared

that you argue with.   OH many choose willfully to deny grace and many who even come fall away as well. WE do have free will

to CONTINUE or REJECT .  Many hearts have been pricked , they KNOW , even after the SPIRIT convicted them , THEY said NO

GOD does desire all to come to CHRIST .  HE DOES  , HE Desires the wicked not to perish but rather to repent.

UNIVERSAL SALVAION IS A LIE.   But I don't preach universal salvation,  ITS JESUS ONLY or its death and if

as paul said or JESUS said or others have said, IF we don't continue IN HIM, EVEN AFTER GRACE DREW US cause ONLY GRACE CAN DRAW US

if we don't with out free will choice OBEY THE SPIRIT , but choose to obey the flesh that end is death.

DIRE important to keep stirring the people up and reminding them to go and cease that sin , IF they are in it.

Robert,  universal salvation IS A LIE.  but the desire for all to be saved IS NOT.  GOD does desire that.  BUT If they WILLFULLY REJECT CHRIST

the gospel .   that is on them.   Roberto.  we have free will.  its just our free will DID NOT LEAD US TO CHRIST ,  GOD DID THAT , its called grace

and that holy spirit has convicted way more , billions , billions Robert of people and billions have rejected .  not all , but most.

God cannot deny HISRIGTHEOUS JUDGMENT that all evil will be destroyed.  BUT HIS LOVE was OFFERED FOR ALL.  

ALL who receive Christ will have eternal life and all who reject will not .   SO as GOD said so many times.......CHOOSE YE FREELY THIS DAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE.

cause man has FREE WILL CHOICE to accept or reject.     CHOOSE YE THIS DAY.  

• Thumbs Up 1

24 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

By saying we are saved soley by grace alone.    that our free will had nothing to do with our being drawn to Christ

Now how on earth is that error.  OH ,   you agree with that .   Its the part where I say AFTER grace has appeared

that you argue with.   OH many choose willfully to deny grace and many who even come fall away as well. WE do have free will

to CONTINUE or REJECT .  Many hearts have been pricked , they KNOW , even after the SPIRIT convicted them , THEY said NO

GOD does desire all to come to CHRIST .  HE DOES  , HE Desires the wicked not to perish but rather to repent.

UNIVERSAL SALVAION IS A LIE.   But I don't preach universal salvation,  ITS JESUS ONLY or its death and if

as paul said or JESUS said or others have said, IF we don't continue IN HIM, EVEN AFTER GRACE DREW US cause ONLY GRACE CAN DRAW US

if we don't with out free will choice OBEY THE SPIRIT , but choose to obey the flesh that end is death.

DIRE important to keep stirring the people up and reminding them to go and cease that sin , IF they are in it.

Robert,  universal salvation IS A LIE.  but the desire for all to be saved IS NOT.  GOD does desire that.  BUT If they WILLFULLY REJECT CHRIST

the gospel .   that is on them.   Roberto.  we have free will.  its just our free will DID NOT LEAD US TO CHRIST ,  GOD DID THAT , its called grace

and that holy spirit has convicted way more , billions , billions Robert of people and billions have rejected .  not all , but most.

God cannot deny HISRIGTHEOUS JUDGMENT that all evil will be destroyed.  BUT HIS LOVE was OFFERED FOR ALL.  

ALL who receive Christ will have eternal life and all who reject will not .   SO as GOD said so many times.......CHOOSE YE FREELY THIS DAY WHOM YOU WILL SERVE.

Is unmerited favor given to all humans and what does it do??

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

ALL drawn is not in the greek, study man!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

18 hours ago, missmuffet said:

God knows the hearts of those who are genuine born again believers. They will go in the rapture of the Church. Others might be somewhat unhappy.

Amen, Christ is in born again believers :) His body is submitted and devoted to it's head.  When our Lord   say's "come up here"Praise God, His body has recieved an obedient Spirit from him and does and will obey His commands.

We have no idea what we will face before The day of the Lord and His gathering of the Saints. But, yes He will come and until He comes we are to be laboring in His fields bringing increasing for the kingdom of heaven. With Christ in us we will face and through Our Lord Jesus Christ  overcome anything that comes against us or the fields until He gathers the Fruit of His Labor:) 

18 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

So stuck on that doctrine.     No the great deception is not that.  ITS the all inclusive interfaith many paths LIE.    pull the plank of calvin out the eye

an then clearly you will see HOW TO TRULY JUDGE and CORRECT and help.

For myself there is a beautiful prayer from Paul in Philemon I pray for the body of Christ and in it Paul say's...

I pray that your participation in the faith may become effective through knowing (acknowledgment of) "every good thing that is in us" for the glory of Christ. For I have great joy and encouragement from your love, because the hearts of the saints have been refreshed through you, brother.

To be effective we really need to participate in faith knowing Christ has provided us with good things to bring glory to His name. like an obedient Spirit, a Holy Spirit, The Love of God, the fruit of the Spirit, Joy, Peace, Patience, ect, Righteousness, His nature, access to Him, grace while we mature. We really need to refresh each other and glorify The Lord. It is satan that try's to wear out the saints and keep or minds toxic and of no value to God.

We can forget He is for us and that He is in us and He has put good things in us and it is way to easy to walk around in a stuper like the written word or a white knuckle doctrin is the only inheritance we recieved to "sustain" us till he comes. 

Edited by Reinitin
spelling
  • Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, Davida said:

We have a duty to appose false doctrine & to expose false teachers so that sheep are not carried astray and devoured by these wolves.

Paul was a wolf devouring the sheep until he was confronted by The Lord of glory and the scales fell from his eyes and was quickened in spirit by the Lord Jesus Christ and born again and filled with Love for the Lost and those being led astray.

Satan nature is to devoure.

Jesus The Lord of all creation loves, heals, redeems and saves men from evil. He appointed a day for the judgement of evil and all those who walk in agreement with it. But, as long as mankind has breath we have hope for the salvation of the Lord and his blood offered as an attoining sacrafice for sinful men.

16 hours ago, Robert William said:

Is unmerited favor given to all humans and what does it do??

No, its not .  Grace appears , God unctions,  but if one rejects their is no continued grace.  Many hear , but many reject .

Many, oh my the number is as the grains of the sea,  which hear , which are called,  yet they reject.  IT SHOWS HOW GOD TRULY DESIRED NONE TO PERISH

but perish will all who reject grace do.  Who reject the UNCTION of what the SPIRIT convicts and convicted them of.  OH many have done this.  many.

Gods grace did appear, but they shunned any unction of it away.     So to answer your question.  NO  only those who accepted what the spirit told them on the heart

will receive continued access into this grace which at first even  drew us .   Many get convicted. OH the spirit by grace convicted them, but they still chose

their sin over HIM.  this happens so often , oh man Robert so often it happens   .   GOD reached out to all..............but many will reject .   

• Thumbs Up 1