the watchman

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0

i will be teaching this chapter in the morning..  i have a some what grasp on it.it has lots of meat in it and very historical in nature. i love how the author ( i believe apostle Paul )  ties in the priest hood using   Melchizedek . a man  who   has no genealogy recorded to be a high priest  . then ties it in with Jesus our high priest  . all thoughts are welcome.  my only request  is it be i am  right and your wrong posting.  we are all in this race together and i believe   in helping each other complete the race   

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

Hebrews 7:25
Though the ministration was to be removed from the earthly to the heavenly temple; though the sanctuary and our great high priest would be invisible to human sight, yet the discpiles were not disadvantaged in any way. They would experience no break in their communion, and no lessening of power because of the Saviour's absence. While Jesus ministers in the sanctuary above, He is still by His Spirit the minister of the church on earth. He may be invisible, but His parting promise is fulfilled, "Lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world." Matthew 28:20. While He delegates His power to inferior ministers, His empowering presence is still with His church. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  106
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

i posted this in the wrong section    can it be moved?