OneLight

This time it is for me ...

I just returned from the hospital.  I was informed I have Gall Stones and my Gallbladder needs to be removed.  I may also have kidney stones, but I didn't want this confirmed by a CT at this time.  I have been in a lot of pain for the past 24 hours and I have been given medication to deal with the pain, but this will require me to not work until after the operation.

I have faith God will make provisions, but the rest of my family does not have such faith.

wold appreciate your prayers.

• Praying for You! 5

:th_praying:

• Thumbs Up 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, OneLight said:

I just returned from the hospital.  I was informed I have Gall Stones and my Gallbladder needs to be removed.  I may also have kidney stones, but I didn't want this confirmed by a CT at this time.  I have been in a lot of pain for the past 24 hours and I have been given medication to deal with the pain, but this will require me to not work until after the operation.

I have faith God will make provisions, but the rest of my family does not have such faith.

Hi,

Praying for you to receive relief from pain and for excellent medical care from competent personnel. May God heal you of your ailments, an carry your concern burdens for you while you heal. Amen

May family soon show evidence of faith that increases, the faith of Jesus in their hearts. Amen

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 2

Praying, OneLight... for you and your family.

• Thumbs Up 2

I know how precious the LORD IS to you... by your witness here! Prayed that God would shine forth in His glory and pleasure in you... Love, Steven

• Thumbs Up 2

Praying.....

• Thumbs Up 2

3 hours ago, OneLight said:

Hi OneLight,

Thank you for your encouragement here on Worthy. I will be keeping you and your family in prayer. I trust that all will work out and that you do not have to be in pain for too long.

Blessings :) 

• Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, OneLight said:

Praying for you, OneLight. That the Lord would not only heal you but that He would also provide for you and your family during this time. 

• Thumbs Up 2

Praying for healing 

• Thumbs Up 2

Praying OneLight; I've never had gallstones, but I've had kidney stones and those hurt!

• Thumbs Up 2