OneLight

This time it is for me ...

Two days later and I am moving around a lot more with greater ease.  Most of the pain had subsided.  Only a few sore spots.  God is healing me very nicely and I see Him moving me in a different direction, sort of a life change.  He had spoken to me before about having too much stress in my life.  Now I can see the results of ignoring His warnings. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

Just now, OneLight said:

Two days later and I am moving around a lot more with greater ease.  Most of the pain had subsided.  Only a few sore spots.  God is healing me very nicely and I see Him moving me in a different direction, sort of a life change.  He had spoken to me before about having too much stress in my life.  Now I can see the results of ignoring His warnings. 

So glad to hear that you are feeling a difference and healing well. Blessings:)

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, OneLight said:

Such wonderful news!  I love how God works!  Praying now... 

• Thumbs Up 3