ayin jade

Xtreme Bible trivia is back in chat

Hear ye hear ye ...

Starting October 14 (time to be announced but likely around 8 pm eastern) Xtreme Bible Trivia is back in chat. 

For those who have never participated in it, its fast paced, with easy to hard multiple choice questions. Lots of fun, laughs, and learning. Even if you do not want to play, you can join in the fun while learning bible facts.

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Brilliant! 1

Excellent!  Thanks!  

• Thumbs Up 2

ooh I'm so excited!

• Thumbs Up 1

I will likely be there, not sure I will participate, it is too embarrassing, since I cannot answer even the basic questions in my trivia game at home, "extreme  trivia" sounds scary!

• Thumbs Up 1

Its only extreme because it can get a bit wild. Not because of the questions. 

• Thumbs Up 1

This makes me happy, can't wait to play!

I'll take Noah's Ark for $800 dollars,  Alex!

So, how did it go? 

When I was saying I would probably attend, I was not thinking it through, lol. Way too early for me - hard to commit to time when it isn't even dark yet, then after dark, usually would want to be making and eating dinner - then ready for play time!

Hope you all had fun!

On 10/15/2017 at 7:08 AM, Omegaman 3.0 said:

So, how did it go? 

When I was saying I would probably attend, I was not thinking it through, lol. Way too early for me - hard to commit to time when it isn't even dark yet, then after dark, usually would want to be making and eating dinner - then ready for play time!

Hope you all had fun!

I thought it was fun! So glad Jadey took the time to do it for us. You could do what I did Mega, I came in for trivia time and then when it ended I left and went about my evening as normal - it was a little early for me too as I don't usually come online until 9-10ish central time but I can maneuver around it well enough. :) Hope you can join us next time!