Abby-Joy

You May Have Cancer But Cancer Does Not Have You

Very interesting video about how our spiritual and emotional health affects our physical health. 

Proverbs 18:21

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.”

Proverbs 17:22

“A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.”

Proverbs 23:7

“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.”

Look up this title on youtube on the Dr. Josh Axe channel:

Wonder what your thoughts are.... :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 5:52 PM, Abby-Joy said:

Very interesting video about how our spiritual and emotional health affects our physical health. 

Proverbs 18:21

“Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof.”

Proverbs 17:22

“A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.”

Proverbs 23:7

“For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.”

Look up this title on youtube on the Dr. Josh Axe channel:

Wonder what your thoughts are.... :)

Many things we eat can have a effect on cancer, so we have to start there...

• Thumbs Up 1

There are many advancements being made towards cancer today. The cancers that killed many years ago are being cured. A lot of research is promising today in cancer.

Abby, what do you think a person should do if someone has told them that they have cancer?

Officially,  the corporations have been doing nothing but profit seeking.   Most of the medicine produce/manmade/ the last 150 years has been adoptied from inexpensive naturally growing plants, and still is - they are just patenting a part of the whole, in order to increase profits to embarrassing levels (they will be ashamed later, in judgment, if not before then, willingly).   For a patented process might cost $30,000 per shot (yes, for one shot), VS under $12.00 naturally, when permitted legally.

From what I know, they say that cutting off all sugar is beneficial in the healing from cancer as cancer cells feed off sugar, but when you stop taking sugar, it slows down the cancer growth also a complete ketogenic diet may be helpful in the healing from cancer.

An interesting program called Medical Frontiers (NHK.... Japanese station)  talked  about new treatments for cancer.  The Japanese researchers are using gene therapy...finding the cause of the cancer from a person's genes.   Then targeting only the cancer cells.   Tumors treated this way have shrunk alot.

Also, a cancer surgeon said be sure to eat plenty of fruits and vegetables in order to boast one's immune system, the more colorful the better.   He also said broccoli is about the best cancer fighter.

I think he mentioned using a slow juicer.  He said the regular juicers take the nutrients away.

• Similar Content

• By Christnme
      Am I the only one who sees the lack of faith in this modern day age?
        All over the world, there is strife, anger and rebellious lewd spirits roaming about. America, our "Great Country" is getting closer and closer to becoming the modern day Sodam and Gomora, full of lust and pride. How have we become so separated from God? 
        When I was a child, nearly everyone was a Christian, not downing other people's beliefs, (even though they are worshipping false gods, and thats for God to judge). But Christ was the driving force behind this country's motives. Now money, power (the abuse of it), lust, are the motives of the people. 
        How do we combat this? By spreading God's Word, His Love, and His Message, even if it is in the most subtle of ways. God is returning to claim his true followers. I am not going to bury the coin, (the gift that God has given me), and wait for His return. I aim to spread His message. In truth and humbleness until boldness is called for.
    • By Thecross
      Does anyone believe in the power of miracles? Care to share?

• By Thecross
      I have felt and been silent for month because I feel Jesus has passed me by. I wonder if this feeling is because i have grieved the spirit. I literally just want to walk off the face of the earth because i dont think the cross has no power in my life. I am hallow.
    • By Amabella
      Hello I am AmaBella
      I am glad to be here so I can discuss and learn more about the word of God. I have been going through one of the most trying and difficult times in my life, today I came home and asked God why and my faith was starting to wither. I came here to encourage myself and be encouraged in faith through my christian brothers and sisters.