• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

12 hours ago, Yowm said:

Again, what of the those that say, ‘I am told by the Lord to give, what they do with it is between them and God.’?

(personally I have done both ways).

I understand this yowm.  I do.  However if you know they are a druggie or a drunkard.  Do not give them money.  they are under its power and influence.

NO matter how well meaning they are , they will cave in to its pressure.  they will yowm.   they are under its bondage and power , LEST CHRIST SET THEM FREE.

not all homeless are drunks or use drugs.  But i don't know who is who.   We must give , but we do so wisely.  buy their food , buy clothes, buy shelters

but to just give money in most cases it only feeds their destruction.    What they do with it IS ON US , if we KNOW they are under influence of drug or drink.

we should have known better .  if we don't know , i still say be cautious and its far better to just buy their needs for them.  its safer for them.

• Group:  Mars Hill

On ‎10‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 6:39 AM, LadyKay said:

You don't always know the reason why someone is not working. It is best not to judge. Of cores if I know someone to be a scheming moocher( a I do) That is a different story altogether. Anyway, I always ask God what he wants me to do when I see someone holding a "in need" sign in a parking lot somewhere. If God tells me to help then I help. If not, I move on. Maybe God is testing me?  I am more likely to stop for a women then I am a man.  And if they have children I find it hard to walk away from that. It is just how I am. If they are scheming that is on them. Something they will have to explain when they stand before God.  I think the care box is a good ideal. Anyway that is my take on the matter. 

. Of cores

please don't get angry , but i got tickled when i seen this .   of course.   believe me i am not making fun in any way.  all yall have seen my sentence structure or lack thereof.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

8 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

. Of cores

please don't get angry , but i got tickled when i seen this .   of course.   believe me i am not making fun in any way.  all yall have seen my sentence structure or lack thereof.

Sometimes my mind forms the words in my head faster then I can type. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

3 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Sometimes my mind forms the words in my head faster then I can type. 

I TRULY UNDERSTAND .