IGNORED

Inquiring into the "Rapture"

Justin Adams

13 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

I also reject GusWilby's interpretation

That’s easy to do if you refuse to actually make an effort to read and understand the original languages of the scripture.

i don’t mind if you choose to follow popular interpretations of teachers who make tons of money pushing the pre-trib rapture doctrine.  

Your lack of effort in actually responding with scripture to teach me why I’m in error proves that you’d rather fight for a lie than actually study your bible and seek God. 

Your short response shows great fear in not wanting to be wrong.  I went through that too with this doctrine.  

I’ll humbly back off.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

1 hour ago, GusWilby said:

That’s easy to do if you refuse to actually make an effort to read and understand the original languages of the scripture.

i don’t mind if you choose to follow popular interpretations of teachers who make tons of money pushing the pre-trib rapture doctrine.  

Your lack of effort in actually responding with scripture to teach me why I’m in error proves that you’d rather fight for a lie than actually study your bible and seek God. 

Your short response shows great fear in not wanting to be wrong.  I went through that too with this doctrine.  

I’ll humbly back off.  

I guess time will tell won't it?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

1 hour ago, GusWilby said:

I’ll humbly back off.  

Gus, you are to be commended for your right Christian attitude toward fellow Christians, who have different beliefs about what God will do for His people as the last days unfold. 

I too, have posted here and elsewhere against the rapture to heaven doctrine. But I have concluded that God does want most of those who have chosen to believe it, to keep to it and no matter how good we are proving a rapture removal is false, they cannot change.  Partly this is because to refute the rapture they would be considered insane by their family and friends, but mostly because the prophets say; 

Jeremiah 6:10 To whom shall I speak? To whom give warning, who will hear me? The peoples ears are blocked, they are incapable of listening......

Psalm 74:9 We cannot see any sign, we have no prophets now.

Isaiah 29:10-14 For you the whole vision is nothing but words in a sealed book.

Isaiah 6:9b-10 However hard you look and listen, you will never perceive.

Isaiah 48:8 You don’t understand, because your ears were stopped long ago.

Psalm 94:5 Understand, O dullest of people; when will you be wise?

Deuteronomy 32:28-29 My people are a nation devoid of understanding. If only they had the wisdom to discern what their end will be!

Daniel 12:9-10 None of the wicked will understand, only a few wise leaders of My people.

Amos 8:11-13 People will search for the truth, but will not find it.

Isaiah 8:16 I shall tie up the message, seal the instructions, so My disciples cannot understand it. 

Matthew 11:25 Father, You have hidden Your secrets from the learned and revealed them to the simple.[the uneducated]

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

We are told to study the Prophetic Word, but for most understanding will come only after the great test of the Lord's Day of wrath:    1  Peter 3:12

2 Peter 1:19 Study the messages of the prophets, they shine like a lamp in a dark place and when the Day breaks, they will illuminate your mind.

Psalm 119:17-18 Grant this to me, Your servant, let me live so that I may keep Your Word. Take the veil from my eyes, that I may see the wonders of Your Word.

Jeremiah 23:20..in days to come, you will understand.

Daniel 2:21 God is all powerful, He gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to the discerning.

Psalm 119:169 May my cry come before You, give me understanding according to Your Word.

Hosea 14:9 Let the wise consider these things, let the discerning understand them.

After the Lord’s Day of vengeance and wrath:

Isaiah 43:8 Bring forth this people, a people whose eyes are blind, whose ears are deaf.

Isaiah 35:4-5 Be strong, fear not; the Lord comes to save you, with His vengeance and retribution. THEN the eyes of the blind will be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.

Isaiah 42:18-20 You that are deaf; hear now, you that are blind; look and see! Who is so deaf and blind as My servant, the messenger that I send, the one who has My trust?

Isaiah 29:18 On that Day, the deaf will hear and the blind will see.

Isaiah 29:24 Then the confused will gain understanding and the obstinate will take instruction.

Isaiah 32:3-4 Then those who see and hear will understand clearly, the impetuous mind will know and the stammering tongue will speak fluently and plainly.

As the Lord’s faithful Christian people go to live in all of the Holy Land:

Isaiah 41:17-20 The poor and needy [His people] look for water and find none, but I, the Lord, shall provide for their wants, I shall open springs of water and grow crop and trees. So all may see and understand that it is the Lord who does these things. Isaiah 35:1-10, Romans 9:24-26

Jeremiah 3:15 In the Land, I shall give you leaders with knowledge and understanding.  

Ref: REB. Some verses abridged.