• Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  94
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/20/1980

Hello All! 

Its been a while. I have an issue with my uncle. He started dating a Christian woman who smokes marijuana and now has my uncle doing it. She says that the Lord hasn’t told her not to ?. Anyway the Lord told me that he’s in the same flood because uncle was already compromising in his heart. And so is easy for him to fall into what she does. I think almost every time we see them they are high. It’s disgusting.. 

I’m really sick of it. Especially with text message attached. I was putting up with their fellowship but I don’t even wanna reply to all the verses they send! Such hypocrisy and he’s my only family in the east. I have a husband now so it’s a little more bearable to ignore him or them. 

What is ur council?

Please pray for me!

Thank you!

Picture disclaimer:

We, as in my husband and I, my uncle and his girlfriend have been on a group chat and I assume she accidentally texted the group instead of him privately. And that’s what she had mentioned and since then it just took me over the edge that I haven’t replied to any of their sending verses. 

8CEB2D26-6377-4BA4-B978-D226E41B0DDE.png

Edited by DearJudy,OurLord

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,864
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

Sounds like they're living together out of wedlock, which might be the bigger issue.

Have you confronted him about it, in a loving, gentle way? Have you prayed for the right words when talking to him? Searched the scriptures for good verses to back it up? Ultimately it's God that changes a person's heart, but we must make sure we're prepared to be an effective witness and council. I probably would not ignore him until you've tried your utmost to reach out to him in love. But if it gets to that point, do pray, and remember that we are all sinners, and we all have issues and temptations that we deal with. That will allow you to continue praying in love for them both, and not letting any bitterness or haughtiness damage your own heart and relationship with God.

God bless!

• Thumbs Up 1