TheDarlingButterfly

Just signed up. Was an Atheist for 29 years.

Hi, everyone! My name is Kira and I’m very excited to be here. I recently opened my heart to God after 29 years as an Atheist. I hope to learn new things here and actually meet my very first Christian friends on here!

I hope to find a few people locally as well because I would love to have a Bible Study Buddy and it’s been hard to find one. 

See you around!

• Thumbs Up 4
  • Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 3

1 minute ago, TheDarlingButterfly said:

Hi, everyone! My name is Kira and I’m very excited to be here. I recently opened my heart to God after 29 years as an Atheist. I hope to learn new things here and actually meet my very first Christian friends on here!

I hope to find a few people locally as well because I would love to have a Bible Study Buddy and it’s been hard to find one. 

See you around!

Welcome to Worthy Kira :)

download (10).jpg

• Loved it! 3

Hello Kira 😄Welcome to Worthy !

You will find a lot of friends here!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Brilliant! 1

40 minutes ago, TheDarlingButterfly said:

See you around!

Welcome!!! There are some great people here and you'll soon find out who they are. But there are also bullies. I say all this because just as in real warfare, in spiritual warfare there are spies and saboteurs. So when someone attacks you, remember this, and just go to God and ask Him for guidance on how to deal with people like that. Most of the time it's, "don't engage them, just ignore them." :)

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 2

Welcome Kira, hope you enjoy your stay :) here

• Loved it! 3

51 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

But there are also bullies. I say all this because just as in real warfare, in spiritual warfare there are spies and saboteurs. So when someone attacks you

I’m learning to ignore such things. I appreciate the advice. I know there are always bullies. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

Welcome!

GOD BLESS YOU :D

btw.. you have a beautiful name, its my daugther´s name !! :wub:

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Welcome to worthy Kira! So glad you’re here and so happy you’ve accepted Jesus. You’ll find worthy to filled with some great folks indeed. 

Be Blessed,

Amy

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

5 hours ago, TheDarlingButterfly said:

See you around!

Hi Kira and welcome. Hope you like it here!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1