• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/11/1982

Hello,

I am in a moment of my life where I do not find the way out to the difficulties, I have been a single mom for 5 years since my ex-husband chose his religion instead of his family.

I know that God has never abandoned me, but there are moments when I feel I can´t handle it anymore, without being able to find a job for months, health problems, raising my teenage daughter, etc. And all this on my shoulders every day ... feeling that sometimes I lose faith.

I try to live a correct life in the eyes of God and I have not even had a partner for 5 years, but it is very difficult to be alone. 

Will this ever end? :mellow:

image.png

• Praying! 3

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  11,715
  • Content Per Day:  4.60
  • Days Won:  106

3 hours ago, Karla82 said:

Hello,

I am in a moment of my life where I do not find the way out to the difficulties, I have been a single mom for 5 years since my ex-husband chose his religion instead of his family.

I know that God has never abandoned me, but there are moments when I feel I can´t handle it anymore, without being able to find a job for months, health problems, raising my teenage daughter, etc. And all this on my shoulders every day ... feeling that sometimes I lose faith.

I try to live a correct life in the eyes of God and I have not even had a partner for 5 years, but it is very difficult to be alone. 

image.png

Sorry you are going through this Karla and praying for you!! Yes one day this will end and we will get to be with Jesus our LORD.

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,180
  • Content Per Day:  3.50
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

2 hours ago, Karla82 said:

Hello,

image.png

Hi Karla,

Certainly feel for you. Very difficult times. However as life is damaged and especially relationships there is so much pain & suffering. So until the Lord comes it is a special opportunity for you (and all of us) to draw close to the Lord. We don`t tend to do this when things are `fine` for  a while, but as life comes at us, and people disappoint, then make it the special time for coming closer to the Lord, learning of Him and how He speaks to your heart.

Changes can be just around the corner, so make the most of this `difficult time` and let the Lord make you more like Him. You seem to be really trying, however learn to cast you care upon the Lord, for He really cares for you and is actually helping you through this time. We so want the difficulties to go away, but to learn of the Lord carrying us is the most precious thing. Trust Him, let go of the fear, doubt and worry, thank Him daily for your precious daughter, & a roof over your head, for food....

praying, Marilyn.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,734
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Days Won:  21

12 hours ago, Karla82 said:

Hello,

image.png

Hey Karla! 

I'm so sorry you're walking a difficult road. I find that in seasons like the one you mention it's so important to not listen to our feelings but to constantly remind ourselves of His promises. His promise to YOU is that He has a plan to prosper you and not to harm you. He has good things for you. He promises us that in Him we have the abundance of life. He has never left you nor will He ever forsake you. He gives us the assurance that in Him we can bear all things and that NOTHING is impossible for Him. Friend, the season you are in is tough but we both know our God is tougher. He is a big God. He has never failed, not one time, and He will not start now.

It will get better, dear sister, it will. Just keep holding on to His hand. I will be praying for you. 

-Amy

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  24,609
  • Content Per Day:  5.76
  • Days Won:  160
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

I am really sorry that you are going through a really tough time.  I will definitely keep you in prayer. Like others have said, it's hard to see clearly when you feel like this. But take it one day at a time and even if you don't feel like it, keep talking to God and meditate on the Word. It's good that you are open to sharing this with us. I hope you keep sharing with us as you are willing and that you also have people close at hand that can listen and be there for you.  At the same time, I can speak a lot of words of advice, but God is the One who will bring comfort and healing, so, again, go to him first. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

18 hours ago, Karla82 said:

Hello,

image.png

I'll put you and your family on my prayer list.

Not trying to minimize the magnitude of your situation but whispering Jesus I need you right now to be my husband and to cover me and lead me is a great place to start. 9 years single after loosing my husband. I put my son through college with no student debt. living one day at a time some times so scared because i didn't know how i would pay the bills or buy food (I had no child support or alimony just bills and debt and sorrow and anger. But each day waking up and whispering to the Lord and whispering to him at night. 9 years later My Sons graduated from college,  my cars and house are paid off, no credit card debt.

I can not tell you how the Lord did it but one day at a time, one door open at a time i whispered and followed and He did.

• Thumbs Up 1