• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  7

25 minutes ago, Yowm said:

My wife kicked me off a previous Forum I was involved with. (She thought it was one big ‘pick-up’ place for desperados) so I obligingly looked elsewhere and found Worthy...that immediately won her approval, so here I is. :sneaking:

Hi Yowm,

I loved the honesty in your answer and the truth that you share. We can always learn from one another.

I agree, it is important to listen to what people say to us, especially when it comes from someone who loves us and wants what is best for us. I am glad that Worthy won your wife's approval.

We are so glad to have you here and value your input.

Blessings :) 

• Followers:  65
  • Topic Count:  105
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  3,568
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  7

3 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Yeh. You know what.  Some questions you cannot ask at your church as it is either shunned or not entertained.  Here, you get it all and from people who pour their hearts our searching for answers or for confirmations  of events in their lives. There is also good teachers here too who knows the word, spend time in deep learning that we all benefit from, and we can get response and feedback as we pursue our questions .   There is also topics to read through from the past that can keep you on your toes for a long time. Great stuff,  great site.  Thanks to George and his staff for the hard work and for all the participants that make it happen and most of all thank God for his blessings and goodness and patience with us. 

So true Warrior12, I am glad to have met people here who are willing to share their knowledge with others. 

In High School, I had a Math teacher who was extremely clever. Unfortunately, he did not know how to explain math to someone who did not grasp a concept, as the problem was so straightforward to him, that he could not think of any other way to explain or teach it. 

It has been great to have people here, who know the Word and who are willing to break it down and share it with us, in ways that we can understand, remember and apply.

I agree, I am grateful that there is a place like this and thank George for following the dream that he had, as well as so many who come in here and share with others.

Blessings :)

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

2 hours ago, Annette said:

Hi there :) 

One thing I often wonder is HOW did each of us find Worthy in our search on the internet. I see new people joining all the time and it is encouraging to see. 

:coffee:

I was actually looking for a place where I could interact with other Christian writers.  It has been a great place to meet other Christians, whether writers or not, as each person contributes and shares from his/her own experience and viewpoint.

Look forward to reading about your experience :) 

Long Road Ahead.jpg

I was looking up a biblical topic and worthy christian forum showed up in the search so I clicked on the link.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

Ya know? I forgot it has been awhile :39:

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.60
  • Days Won:  2

A couple people I respect on another Christian forum mentioned it so I thought I'd check it out.  I originally planned to mostly lurk and read and learn what I could.  I hadn't planned on saying much. :) 

I'm mostly interested in practical Christian living and spiritual growth.  I like to find threads where people are sharing their experiences and advice.  There's a lot to learn from people who've walked through places I haven't.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,556
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

Hi Annette  I been on other message boards. I used to go on Walter Martin board. I am finding most die out .Even if they still are running most are very old posts. At Walter Martin's it's like that. I found worthy is very alive. And I was looking for a board that had posts for people who needed prayer. I wanted to pray for others. And worthy pop up. Also you can be more open on a forum then in church. People tend to put on a face in church. I was open to a Christian friend and told him of my prayer needs and he told others not for prayer but kind of like to just talk. So in church you cannot trust others. Here it's possible. Because you can tell by the posts what's in there hearts over time. I like worthy for the most part. If I am alone I can find out who needs prayer.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

17 hours ago, Annette said:

One thing I often wonder is HOW did each of us find Worthy in our search on the internet. I see new people joining all the time and it is encouraging to see. 

I was actually looking for a place where I could interact with other Christian writers.  It has been a great place to meet other Christians, whether writers or not, as each person contributes and shares from his/her own experience and viewpoint.

Long Road Ahead.jpg

I love this picture.  It looks like a lonely road where very few people walk.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  34
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  24,609
  • Content Per Day:  5.76
  • Days Won:  160
  • Birthday:  01/30/1985

19 hours ago, Annette said:

Long Road Ahead.jpg

I have been on Christian forums since 2004 when I was a student. It was a combination of curiosity and need for fellowship that made me search for such places. Also, I have also liked the idea of connecting with people from far away. I was part of a great Christian forum for many years and then it fell apart and many of my friends there left so I decided to scout for a new place. I first started using the chat and then I decided it was such a great place, so I joined. I must admit that I lost interest but the last year or two I have started to get more active. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,849
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Days Won:  24
  • Birthday:  10/15/1996

When I first met my parents, this was the only place they would allow me to chat. Now it's the only place I want to.

• Thumbs Up 2