Heleadethme

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

Excellent words by someone named David Eells.......I am only not sure if where he identifies America as being Babylon is quite right......but in any case I believe the main purpose of the article is excellent and right in line with the gospel of our Lord, and a good reminder to help us be prepared for the persecution that will soon be unleashed upon the church. 

http://www.ubm1.org/?page=swordorcross 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Quite sobering. A great deal to think about. It has that ring of truth though. Thank you!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

Excellent words by someone named David Eells.......I am only not sure if where he identifies America as being Babylon is quite right......but in any case I believe the main purpose of the article is excellent and right in line with the gospel of our Lord, and a good reminder to help us be prepared for the persecution that will soon be unleashed upon the church. 

http://www.ubm1.org/?page=swordorcross 

The Lord is with us He will not leave or forsake us. No one can take the life of someone that has freely givin their life to Christ. We just keep sowing the heavenly seed and walking in Him and loving and testifying till we stand face to face with him. He will provide in life and when faced with death. If we are counting on our flesh instead of His Spirit we will probably be very disapointed. probably almost past time for the remnant to come out of babylon repent and interceed for this nation. I imagine it is also time for those who are the Lords to walk the walk of faith and stop just talking the big talk. 

Edited by Reinitin
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Reinitin said:

The Lord is with us He will not leave or forsake us. No one can take the life of someone that has freely givin their life to Christ. We just keep sowing the heavenly seed and walking in Him and loving and testifying till we stand face to face with him. He will provide in life and when faced with death. If we are counting on our flesh instead of His Spirit we will probably be very disapointed. probably almost past time for the remnant to come out of babylon repent and interceed for this nation. I imagine it is also time for those who are the Lords to walk the walk of faith and stop just talking the big talk. 

Yes I like to believe His grace will be with us when we need it.............though it's certainly His grace to prepare His people ahead of time too and not to underestimate the importance of that.  Because my, doesnt' the remnant need preparing here in the west and rebuild the fallen tabernacle!  We are so unused to hardship here, unlike those in other places like the middle east where they are "born" and "raised" under conditions that are hostile to the gospel.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 2:52 PM, Heleadethme said:

Yes I like to believe His grace will be with us when we need it.............though it's certainly His grace to prepare His people ahead of time too and not to underestimate the importance of that.  Because my, doesnt' the remnant need preparing here in the west and rebuild the fallen tabernacle!  We are so unused to hardship here, unlike those in other places like the middle east where they are "born" and "raised" under conditions that are hostile to the gospel.

Were it not for Gods Grace , if GOD were to take His holy spirit from us we are DOOMED to do all evil just as we once did and we are doomed with no hope.

just a more grave way of saying it .   I BY GRACE,  have learned that Gods Grace , his spirit ,     TRULY IS the ONLY GOODNESS I have in me

all else in my flesh is wicked to the core.   I know I aint boasting in my own self a bit when I say that simple truth.

all else contrary to it would be a SELF deceived LIE anyway.  YOU SING it SISTER.   .     Yes GOD alone gets all the credit

the only boasting in me aside from Christ I can do I say HEY I AM NAUGHT BUT WICKED.    GOD ALONE will get ALL recognition for it is HE alone who can save and change anyone.

SING IT SISTER.  SING IT . and praise the LORD.  thanks for your encouragement too.

• Thumbs Up 1

Here is a slap to physcology.    We aint good, their aint good in us WIHTOUT GOD in US.

We aint righteous and have no righteousness in US , wihout GOD CHRIST HIS SPIRIT.

ALL humanity , whether black , white brown or whatever nationality.   WE WICKED THINGS.

THUS we REALLY DO NEED GODS grace to lead us to FAITH in CHRIST ALONE, not budda, or ourselves or any other road path or concept.

SLAP right in the face of the all inclusive dung pile too.

ITS JESUS ONLY SAVES and ONLY JESUS SAVES.  don't matter which of the TWO YA PICK.   but pick one of them TWO CHOICES...........well ONE CHOICE really.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,416
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hmm, did Jesus use a little counselor "psychology" on occasion?

Did Paul for that matter?

Rhetorical, - back to the subject at hand.

Edited by Neighbor

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:

Hmm, did Jesus use a little counselor "psychology" on occasion?

Did Paul for that matter?

Rhetorical, - back to the subject at hand.

Sorry patnah.  JESUS spoke divine wisdom.  Physcology is wisdom of man.   Major difference.   oh man major difference.

But even though it was not the subject at hand it had to get said.    Anyway neighbor if any wants to truly be wise , let him become a fool to mans dung pile wisdom

and wise unto truth alone which comes from God.      You be blessed now .

• Thumbs Up 1

Cannot devine wisdom utilize Godly psychology? :)

7 hours ago, Yowm said:

Well sure, He who knows the hearts, minds and thoughts of man surely can, but when we put that on a human plane things go a bit arwy.

When any person is without the indwelling of the  Holy Spirit things are askew.

Application of principles of psychology without the leading  of the Holy Spirit leaves no room for understanding God, and so also to the denial of Jesus who is God. But the  principles expressed by two famous individuals in  psychology declare the very same attributes are in man that Jesus declared must be  attributes of a person and are components of faith in Him, including a childlike faith.

It is not pyschology that fails for it is simply a methodology. It is man that fails, for man is depraved from the beginning. Pyschology a methodical study  or reasoning can lead to God just as well as  it can led away.

What fails is not the method of study, it is the lack of prayer with contrition, a refusal to turnabout and repent of sin against God and thus the lack of indwelling by the Holy Spirit. That lacking leads to a darkening  from which there is no recovery.  The method of study  Psychology may continue in such a person but they will simply find themselves reasoning that there is no God, when they could have  found there is Jesus  just as easily using the same method of study. The difference being only the key to undertanding what is studied- the Holy Spirit.

God never says park your brains and worship me. God reasons with man and is patient even in His wrath. He is patient with us both the unsaved and to lesser degree perhaps the saved. For I think we as saved born again saints are more exasperating to God than the unknowing are ( unknowing in not having  the Holy Spirit, not as in having an excuse).

God does say,  I am at the door.... He is no trickster, man can use sound reasoning to decide to open that door or to bar it tightly against God. God in turn can wait some for it to be opened,  bringing light of the Holy Spirit,  or He can seal it from the outside leaving man darkened in his own  reasoning and suffering strong delusion, never finding a way to open that door ever again.

Prayer to receive God can be complex multi ported, or it can be as simple as HELP! The key, the key for the door into faith is the Holy Spirit, not whether man uses psychology as a tool of thought process or not.

As a Christian I can and do use psychology, perhaps more so as a Christian than I ever did as an atheist. I may not use it well, but that has nothing to do with whether I have  the indwelling of God the Holy Spirit or not. Pschology  is also the tool of the soft word that turns away anger as instructed and encouraged by God. It seems to me that the ever venting angry declarations by some Christians, though well meaning,  lack the power of that tool and therefore are mere kickings  and noisey gongings that chatter without any positive result upon any  other person. As such the strong rantings for God bare no fruit they don't till the soil for faith,  they don't even plant a seed of faith. They just make noise. The ranters could benefit from learning  a little of the methods, the disciplines of psychology in sharing of Jesus with an unsaved world. Also in the agape love for brotherhood and sisterhood of the saints in Christ Jesus.

Just my own present conclusions, never having seen a ranting Christian do good work. I just haven't seen anyone bullied into a faith like a child's faith. I have only seen the fleeing from the gonging noise of the rant. I have heard the gentle voice of the saint declare our help is in the name of the Lord, and then declare with sound exchange the reason faith makes sense, and is something to be desired, prayed for, and received in repentance from sin against God and His will. I have felt and I have witnessed the indwelling of the Holy Spirit, but never have I seen the Spirit crammed into an unwilling heart by menacing, by threat,  by mockery, nor by declaring you must park your brains throw out all systems of reasoning to become saved.

The word of God is psychology at it's best, methodical, connected, self proving, feeling,  truth for the heart and soul in those that have come to the point of receiving the Holy Spirit and to undertanding what the  unrepentant  and unbroken heart cannot grasp.

Edited by Neighbor