Davida

Drone Flies Over California Fire Damage

It's terrible what is going on there---praying 

• Thumbs Up 1

Praying for the family whose car caught on fire while trying to escape.  A son died trying to escape the car on foot; many of the rest of the family who escaped the car are badly burned and in medically induced comas.  Father, have mercy; please have mercy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, Willa said:

Praying for the family whose car caught on fire while trying to escape.  A son died trying to escape the car on foot; many of the rest of the family who escaped the car are badly burned and in medically induced comas.  Father, have mercy; please have mercy.

Oh my goodness Willa , I never heard this.

They are friends of our pastor's daughter.  

• Thumbs Up 1

Nature has no mercy. I think we are not meant to live in a lot of these places.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Willa said:

They are friends of our pastor's daughter.  

Praying Willa. Such terrible things some people are going through these days.

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

Nature has no mercy. I think we are not meant to live in a lot of these places.

Nature has not mercy? Please explain.

A wonder, various times one block burned to the foundations, across the street...untouched.

Seven of my daughter's close friends and associates have lost their homes, places of business at Santa Rosa,- but not lives. Praise God for their personal safety.

My niece is set to go to flee an Anaheim Hills fire. It's on the other side of the hill from her. She had to flee from another home two years ago as the neighborhood went up in flames. Her house covered with orange repellant withstood the flames, but she lost most of her yard. My sister has the one house left standing at her  Brian Head Utah neighborhood. it is partially covered in orange right now but all there are now safe. Many are not elsewhere. Please pray, please assist, as led by  the Holy Spirit. I have been delayed, diverted, and also hit by hurricanes this year. Been interesting year to date, these birth pangs are something else eh?Some horrors occurring all over it seems.

There is no safe place except in the arms of our Lord Jesus. May each can be led by the Holy Spirit to  what is best help for those hit hard and suffering this day.

Edited by Neighbor