• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 10/12/2017 at 6:40 AM, Tyler22 said:

Hey guys what is the solution to a fear of hell?

Ask Jesus Christ into your life to be your Lord and Savior. If you genuinely want to have a relationship with Christ and believe you will have an eternity in heaven. Everyone in this world has to make a choice of where they want to spend their eternity. Heaven or hell.

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

10 minutes ago, Butero said:

I know you have been struggling with this for a long time.  Here is what I suggest that you do.  Find a time where you can get away from all distractions.  Turn the phone off.  Make sure nobody will bother you, and pray.  Find a quiet place and pour your heart out to God and don't quit praying until you know you are saved.  You have been letting the devil torment your mind too long.  It wouldn't hurt if you fast on that day.  Don't plan on stopping to eat.  Just seek God, however long it takes. 

The devil will continue to speak to your mind, telling you that you are wasting your time, you went too far, you are a reprobate, etc.  He is a liar.  That is what he wants you to believe so you will just give up.  I suspect you are being oppressed by tormenting spirits, and you need God to break that bondage.  Seek him till you are free.  When the demons say there is no hope for you, call them out as the liars they are.  Take authority over them in the name of Jesus Christ and order them to leave and never return.  Do that every time they start again.  They won't give up easily, but you have authority over them through the power in Jesus' name.  Don't give up and the victory will come.  

Their is some good truth to what butero is saying .   but we have to examine FIRST why this is happening.

SIN WARS AGAINST THE SOUL.    I am telling us all,   we need to correct those in error.   or fall away they do.

We have peace when we simply follow CHRIST .  great peace .   real peace.  

JESUS , the SPIRIT , WONT LEAD US INTO SIN .  the FLESH DOES THAT .  THUS ..................stop believing a false gospel

JESUS did not come to make us feel free while in sin...........he came to set us FREE FROM SIN .    Let it sink in .

This poor soul is being tormented,   and I bet they are in some kind of repeating sin .    THIS has got to be ceased .  

and yes the tormentor torments............but he cant torment the mind of Christ .     Man I wish churches would just pick up the bible again

STOP trying to teach us their own man made theologies and twisting scips to prove their theology right .  AND JUST READ IT FOR OURSELVES and FOLLOW THE LAMB.

In the meantime , I suggest we pray for this person and feed them sound doctrine as well.   Be blessed butero.  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎10‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 9:10 PM, Neighbor said:

Fear of God is the solution to a fear of hell.

It is of some wisdom that any saint have fear of hell. For that fear propels a saint toward testimony of Jesus' sacrifice that redeems fully all that bow a knee to Him as Lord God and savior.

Jesus who is God the son has conquered death. He has provided cover in His blood that spares the saint from the wrath of God the Father. There is no eternal condemnation for anyone covered, washed white as snow, in the shed blood of our Lord.

The fear then  is for all that  have not yet received the specific call from the Holy Spirit and have not yet become aware of their repentance from sin against God. The saint is to give testimony as a witness to the Glory that is God, God to rightfully be feared. But God has also reconciled the impossible, He has made us acceptable, holy as He is Holy in His sight.

Neighbor got this one right .   but I would like to add , THE FEAR of the LORD is to depart from evil.  WHICH also the HOLY GHOST GIVES US THAT POWER AND DESIRE .

And also remember what paul once said,    Be not highiminded but fear,   we must continue in HIS GOODNESS, SPIRIT , CHRIST ,  or we too shall be cut off.

Please don't let this scare anyone.   GOD don't desire any to perish.   JUST heed the unctions of the holy ghost .  READ sound doctrine also

so you are made wise unto salvation through faith in Christ .

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  562
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  0.31
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  05/31/1966

What can give you a fear of hell. One picture a world without God in it. Next remember hell is not temporary it is forever.