submission

Please pray

Please pray for my wife Linda. She has been experiencing a sore throat, vertigo, gastrointestinal problems. She has nightmares most nights. She wants me to take the day off tomorrow to take her to the doctor or clinic which will bring me into conflict with my supervisor because it suddenly came up and must be done tomorrow. The work could probably be finished in a couple of hours. There is considerable tension in the house. Our health insurance is dependent on the job. Many of her health problems are chronic and diffuse.  Pray that my wife is able to have restful sleep tonight. She is restless, in pain and fearful she won't be able to sleep.

Edited by submission
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying for You! 1

How's everything going now??

• Thumbs Up 1

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

7 hours ago, submission said:

Please pray for my wife Linda. She has been experiencing a sore throat, vertigo, gastrointestinal problems. She has nightmares most nights. She wants me to take the day off tomorrow to take her to the doctor or clinic which will bring me into conflict with my supervisor because it suddenly came up and must be done tomorrow. The work could probably be finished in a couple of hours. There is considerable tension in the house. Our health insurance is dependent on the job. Many of her health problems are chronic and diffuse.  Pray that my wife is able to have restful sleep tonight. She is restless, in pain and fearful she won't be able to sleep.

Praying!!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

9 hours ago, submission said:

Keeping you guys in prayer. Blessings :) 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

Prayed... Love, Steven

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1