IGNORED

Trump administration: 'Life begins at conception'

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357

The Department of Health and Human Services has published a draft of a new strategic plan that states in its introduction that life begins at conception.

The personhood of the unborn child is central to the abortion debate — as even the justice who wrote the landmark Roe v. Wade opinion has acknowledged — because, if established in law, it would nullify a “right” to abortion.

The largely overlooked HHS strategic plan for 2018-22 states the agency “accomplishes its mission through programs and initiatives that cover a wide spectrum of activities, serving and protecting Americans at every stage of life, beginning at conception.”

Read more at:

http://www.wnd.com/2017/10/trump-administration-life-begins-at-conception/

Obviously, President Trump is correct when he says life begins at conception, and the article rightly mentions that Hillary said that unborn babies have no Constitutional rights.  Even she recognizes they are babies, but she has no regard for them.  This is very positive, having the President take this position.  I applaud the President for standing up for life at all stages.  

Guest shiloh357
13 minutes ago, eileenhat said:

I did go to God in prayer regarding this topic, ie. whether a women can abort an unborn fetus and if so when?

He said "when the women knows she is pregnant', then it is too late to abort or risk a sin.

Science states that a women becomes aware she is pregnant at six weeks.

http:// http://www.livestrong.com/article/516638-how-soon-can-a-pregnant-woman-feel-changes-in-her-body/

God didn't say that to you.   A baby is a baby at the moment of conception.  Abortion at any point is a sin, period.

3 hours ago, eileenhat said:

I did go to God in prayer regarding this topic, ie. whether a women can abort an unborn fetus and if so when?

He said "when the women knows she is pregnant', then it is too late to abort or risk a sin.

http:// http://www.livestrong.com/article/516638-how-soon-can-a-pregnant-woman-feel-changes-in-her-body/

All one has to do to know when life begins is look at Jeremiah chapter one.  God said that he knew the prophet before he created him in the womb.  Life begins at conception and before that in the mind of God.  Still, I get your point.  You wouldn't seek an abortion till you know you are pregnant, and if you get one after you know you are expecting, it is a sin.  Still, Shiloh is right about when life begins.  

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Um planb the abortion drug the morning after pill is used when you think you might be pregnant, or to be sure you are not. So a woman can seek an abortion without knowing she is pregnant. Which is still a sin.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, ayin jade said:

Um planb the abortion drug the morning after pill is used when you think you might be pregnant, or to be sure you are not. So a woman can seek an abortion without knowing she is pregnant. Which is still a sin.

Good point.  

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

This is a good step.  I do belive that science is on the side of the pro-life cause and this will help further that.  

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

14 hours ago, eileenhat said:

I seriously doubt that God told you that.  Life begins at conception and a woman would not know she was pregnant in that instant.  Not every voice we hear is the Lord and we should reject anything that doesn't line up with Scripture.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,261
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Days Won:  0

15 hours ago, eileenhat said:

Medical Testimonies on life's beginning, a portion from Abort73 :

Expert Testimony Relating to Life's Beginning

"In 1981, a United States Senate judiciary subcommittee received the following testimony from a collection of medical experts (Subcommittee on Separation of Powers to Senate Judiciary Committee S-158, Report, 97th Congress, 1st Session, 1981):

"It is incorrect to say that biological data cannot be decisive...It is scientifically correct to say that an individual human life begins at conception."

Professor Micheline Matthews-Roth
Harvard University Medical School

"I have learned from my earliest medical education that human life begins at the time of conception."

Dr. Alfred M. Bongioanni
Professor of Pediatrics and Obstetrics, University of Pennsylvania

"After fertilization has taken place a new human being has come into being. [It] is no longer a matter of taste or opinion...it is plain experimental evidence. Each individual has a very neat beginning, at conception."

Dr. Jerome LeJeune
Professor of Genetics, University of Descartes

"By all the criteria of modern molecular biology, life is present from the moment of conception."

Professor Hymie Gordon
Mayo Clinic

"The beginning of a single human life is from a biological point of view a simple and straightforward matter – the beginning is conception."

Dr. Watson A. Bowes
University of Colorado Medical School

The official Senate report reached this conclusion:

Physicians, biologists, and other scientists agree that conception marks the beginning of the life of a human being - a being that is alive and is a member of the human species. There is overwhelming agreement on this point in countless medical, biological, and scientific writings."

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

On 10/13/2017 at 7:07 PM, shiloh357 said:

God didn't say that to you.   A baby is a baby at the moment of conception.  Abortion at any point is a sin, period.

Yes, and there are some forms of birth control which abort. A person who is using birth control may not even know this.

• Thumbs Up 1