• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

4 hours ago, eileenhat said:

Example: The 'day after pill', which works for 72 hrs I believe.

or important to realize if you are expecting to get pregnant for whatever reason, or you just missed a period after sex, or you randomly test for pregnancy and know only a few weeks have passed and it says 'positive'.

There are many instances this information is helpful to a Christian that follows Jesus (as that is not always what a certain Church might teach).

On 10/14/2017 at 1:42 AM, ayin jade said:

Um planb the abortion drug the morning after pill is used when you think you might be pregnant, or to be sure you are not. So a woman can seek an abortion without knowing she is pregnant. Which is still a sin.

The day after pill is a sin. 

You can make it seem like its nothing and ease your conscience by thinking since you dont know you are pregnant its just fine to use it, but if you are trying to prevent a fertilized egg from continuing to be a baby, you are killing it and commiting a sin.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

Some birth control methods that do not abort and some that do. You might be surprised

http://abort73.com/abortion_facts/which_birth_control_methods_cause_abortion/

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
5 hours ago, eileenhat said:

or important to realize if you are expecting to get pregnant for whatever reason, or you just missed a period after sex, or you randomly test for pregnancy and know only a few weeks have passed and it says 'positive'.

There are many instances this information is helpful to a Christian that follows Jesus (as that is not always what a certain Church might teach).

I think you need to stop trying to justify abortion.

7 hours ago, eileenhat said:

The morning after pill could potentially kill a baby.  That is the point.  Abortion is never ok, even if it is immediately after conception.  I am really not a proponent of birth control.  I believe it is better to let God decide how many children a couple should have, but if the form of birth control being used doesn't ever kill a baby, that is a matter of conscience.  

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

LORD Save Our Children~!