i need bible

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I can't purchase bible, my parents will not give me money for this. I want free bible copy I. Surfed on net I only get. English and Spanish version . I want it in other language. Don't tell me to go to church bcz it will never happen I can't go bcz my parents not allow. Plz ignore typos and dots my touch phone is getting old. I have app on my mobile but sometimes I read for many hours and my eyes get burn..i prefer physical copy of Bible. Plz give any idea.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

4 hours ago, GodsGirl123 said:

I can't purchase bible, my parents will not give me money for this. I want free bible copy I. Surfed on net I only get. English and Spanish version . I want it in other language. Don't tell me to go to church bcz it will never happen I can't go bcz my parents not allow. Plz ignore typos and dots my touch phone is getting old. I have app on my mobile but sometimes I read for many hours and my eyes get burn..i prefer physical copy of Bible. Plz give any idea.

What language are you looking for?

And if your parents wont let you to to church there are good pastors on Youtube that are well worth listening to and that you can call that your church for now.

Jonh MacArthur, Paul Washer, John Piper are very good. Keith Thompson is also good he is not a pastor per se, but is an excellent bible expositor.

6 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

What language are you looking for?

And if your parents wont let you to to church there are good pastors on Youtube that are well worth listening to and that you can call that your church for now.

Jonh MacArthur, Paul Washer, John Piper are very good. Keith Thompson is also good he is not a pastor per se, but is an excellent bible expositor.

Thanks for your reply.. I can't watch YouTube bcz I have low price data pack I can't purchase higher one. 1GB per month so can't watch videos . So anything on net is not good option for me.

5 minutes ago, GodsGirl123 said:

Thanks for your reply.. I can't watch YouTube bcz I have low price data pack I can't purchase higher one. 1GB per month so can't watch videos . So anything on net is not good option for me.

What language bible were you looking for?

http://www.busstopbiblestudies.com/receive-bible

And personally too I would say if you are a grown woman (I dont know how old you are) you parents dont have the right to tell you to go or not to go to church. That is totally your business.

4 hours ago, GodsGirl123 said:

I read for many hours

One thing I learned too about reading the bible, is dont read for hours and hours, that's like overeating at dinner. you just cant digest that much at once. Just read three or four chapters at a time and chew on it for a while. 

57 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

What language bible were you looking for?

http://www.busstopbiblestudies.com/receive-bible

And personally too I would say if you are a grown woman (I dont know how old you are) you parents dont have the right to tell you to go or not to go to church. That is totally your business.

you don't know my parents they are very strict. I'm in my 20s. I need Hindi Language bible.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  50

-

Edited by Ana

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14

36 minutes ago, GodsGirl123 said:

you don't know my parents they are very strict. I'm in my 20s. I need Hindi Language bible.

Hello sister. Your best chance would be to visit a nearby Church and request for a Bible. I am pretty sure they would be able to help. That is probably your best chance of getting Bible in Hindi. if you were in US, many folks here could have easily mailed one. But it's not going to work for someone in India.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Book of Life Gospel Media
Post Box No: 15
Nagal Nagar Post 
Dindigul Tamil Nadu, 624003                                
India

Phone: 9791284698                          
 E-Mail: 
info@bolgospelmedia.com 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,459
  • Content Per Day:  0.61
  • Days Won:  2

Depending on where you live, there might be a church (or other Christian organization) that you could telephone to ask for a Bible.  They might be able to get one quietly for you.

For now, there are a few Hindi Bibles online.  It's not print, but it's Hindi rather than Spanish or English.

https://archive.org/details/HindiBook-biblenewTestament.pdf     This is the NT.  It is about 3 MB in size in PDF format.  They also have other formats available.  It's not print, but it is Hindi online and low bandwidth.  I do not know what version this is.  It might be very old or newer.

https://www.bibleleague.org/bible-downloads/ Also has a Hindi Bible available online by book.  I tried it and it downloaded very quickly.  It seems to be a low bandwidth version.  As far as I can tell, this seems to be a more modern translation.  I would guess that it might be easier to understand than older versions.  But, I do not know anything about the different Hindi versions of the Bible.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+1&version=ERV-HI  Biblegateway.com has an online Hindi version.  This is the link to the first chapter of the gospel of John.

In terms of how to read the Bible, there are different methods many Christians use.  Most Christians use these three methods at different times in their life.

1. Devotional reading.  Read a shorter amount, and pray and meditate about it.  The idea is to consider what God wants you to learn and do.

2. Extensive reading.   Read several chapters or a book.  The idea is to read an entire book or the entire Bible to become familiar with it.

3. Study.  Read a few chapters or a book and look up more information about it.  There are Bible dictionaries and other Christian references that give information about the history of the Bible, maps, and other such things.  This gives us better idea of the culture and people who are in the Bible.

It sounds like devotional reading and extensive reading are probably best for you.