• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,413
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, Please try sharing of your need with this group  Wycliffe Bible translators.

I pray this will  gain you the access from resources local to you that you are seeking.

info@wycliffe.org.uk

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  897
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,621
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

Sent your request to Ravi Zacharias ministries (he is a former Hindu now Christian teacher with world wide outreach and headquarters around the world including Mumbai) see here:

http://rzim.org/contact/

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  138
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/09/1965

GG I wish I was closer I would love to speak to your mother and father do they speak English as I could ring them from Scotland if they do message me there number 

God bless 

Sinbad 

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  38
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

On 10/30/2017 at 2:19 AM, JohnD said:

Sent your request to Ravi Zacharias ministries (he is a former Hindu now Christian teacher with world wide outreach and headquarters around the world including Mumbai) see here:

http://rzim.org/contact/

Thanks. i have sent email to them let's see what they reply ...

On 10/30/2017 at 2:43 AM, Sinbad said:

GG I wish I was closer I would love to speak to your mother and father do they speak English as I could ring them from Scotland if they do message me there number 

God bless 

Sinbad 

Thanks for your kind words Sinbad :). My parents don't understand english & they can't speak english ..

On 10/19/2017 at 8:12 AM, Neighbor said:

Hi, Please try sharing of your need with this group  Wycliffe Bible translators.

I pray this will  gain you the access from resources local to you that you are seeking.

info@wycliffe.org.uk

Thanks. i have sent email to them let's see what they reply ...

On 10/17/2017 at 5:34 PM, GandalfTheWise said:

I understand.  I like having real books too. :) 

I do a combination of extensive reading, devotional reading, and study.   The challenge with study is that it is useful to have other reference books or sites to get information.  If it is hard to get a print Bible, it will probably be hard to get Bible reference books.  Both extensive reading and devotional reading are something I've done for years.  I have found that at different times in my life that one or the other has helped me grow spiritually.  I just follow God's leading as to what is best for me at a given time.

That's really great . God bless you..

On 10/17/2017 at 6:17 PM, JTC said:

GodsGirl123, Try calling or writing to the 700 Club. They give many people Bibles and I think in many languages. Their # is 1- 800 700- 7000. Or cbn.com is their site but I don't think you can do that. I think if you call them that would be best. Tell them you need the Bible sent to you in a plain wrapper because if your parents figure out what it is you will get in trouble. There are many organizations giving Bibles free nowadays, eventually we will find a way to get you 1 in Hindu.

Thanks JTC .. they don't have in Hindi  & i tried many sites obviously they Give free bible but it's hard to get in Hindi language and i found one site but they gives only Proverbs but i need O.T +N.T

On 10/16/2017 at 10:21 PM, OneLight said:

Biblegateway is the best site I can think of as it has many different versions and languages.  Just click the link and explore.

Thanks but everyone have dream that they have physical copy of Gods Word and for long hours i can't read from screen and i know if i get one it will be not easy i have to hide it. i can do anything for that

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

Hi GG's123, Please look at this Bible and tell me if it's the right language? It's on Biblegateway. https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 पतरस+1&version=ERV-HIIf that's the correct language I have an idea. This will be a long process. First you need a decent printer. The idea is to print out the entire Bible. I realize this may take months to do. But when you're done you will have a physical Bible in Hindi.

There's another reason to try and get a physical Bible as soon as you can. No one mentioned this yet. I guess you know there are anti- God people who are changing the Bible. I'm 65 and I started reading the NIV in 1978. This was before Zondervan took over as the publisher of the NIV. Up until 10 - 15 yrs ago I still read my NIV from the mid 1970's. In about 2004 I started reading the NIV online. I know my old 1970's NIV so well that if only a few words are changed I notice it. I'm not saying Zondervan is trying to corrupt God's word, I think they are just trying to make it read like a novel. However, some ungodly people have already published a Bible where God is a she and the verses against homosexuality have been taken out. If this continues in 100 yrs there may be very few people left alive who remember the Bible of the 70's. This is why you should try to get a printed Bible in Hindi, even if you have to print it yourself. I'm convinced the un- godly will never totally corrupt God's word. But they will keep trying and they will confuse young people. I've already met a few 23 yr old women who asked me, quite honestly, if sex between 2 unmarried people is a sin. I had to say yes. One was braver than the other, and she told me she just didn't think it was. I'm an older man but I'm not ancient. Furthermore, I remember what it was like when I had to face that sex outside marriage is always sin. It's wasn't easy, especially since God didn't bless me with a wife. I think I was 33 when I finally quit trying to outsmart God so I could have sex a few times a year. But once I faced it I never enjoyed sex again. So I had much compassion for those 2 23 yr old girls. I think eventually they will stop fighting God. I hope they both get decent men as husbands.

So you GG's 123, try to get a physical Bible in Hindi. In 20 or 30 yrs you may be telling young Hindus what God really said. To be of God is not easy. But I wouldn't trade the late 40 yrs for anything on earth that God calls sin.

• Thanks 1