IGNORED

What will the mark of the beast look like?

Kris

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  102
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/14/1971

Could this or something similar be a potential candidate?

AI implants will allow us to control our homes with our thoughts within 20 years, government report claims

Sarah Knapton, Science Inventor 15 October 2017 • 12:01am

Artificially intelligent nano-machines will be injected into humans within 20 years to repair and enhance muscles, cells and bone, a senior inventor at IBM has forecast.

John McNamara, who works at IBM Hursley Innovation Centre, in Hampshire, submitted evidence to the House of Lords Artificial Intelligence Committee, which is considering the economic, ethical and social implications of AI.

Mr McNamara said that within just two decades, technology may have advanced so much that humans and machines are effectively ‘melded’ together, allowing for huge leaps forward in human consciousness and cognition.

“We may see AI nano-machines being injected into our bodies,” he told Peers. “These will provide huge medical benefits, such as being able to repair damage to cells, muscles and bones – perhaps even augment them.  

“Beyond this, utilising technology which is already being explored today  we see the creation of technology that can meld the biological with the technological, and so be able to enhance human cognitive capability directly, potentially offering greatly improved mental, as well as being able to utilise vast quantities of computing power to augment our own thought processes.

“ Using this technology, embedded in ourselves and in our surroundings, we will begin to be able to control our environment with thought and gestures alone.”

Scientists at companies including Microscoft are already developing a computer made from DNA which could live inside cells and look for faults in bodily networks, like cancer. If it spotted cancerous chances it would reboot the system and clear out the diseased cells.

Mr McNamara also predicted ‘Political Avatars’ which will scour all available data from news sites and government debates to provide people with a recommendation on who to vote for and why, based on their world view.

Cont...

Edited by Kris
Fit to page
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

Interesting and not really surprising.

My concern is that some of this might not be purely voluntary. You all probably remember the 60's fiasco in Canada of forced sterilizations etc. All 'for our own good' and the good of society.
Just imagine where this could lead? Now with DNA altering 'therapies' we should be aware that some sectors of society have a 'self proclaimed duty' to change the way of life for us all.

Read about the Geogia Guidestones.

g.jpg

What is of particular concern is that certain of these 'enhancements' may tamper with our DNA making us 'not quite human'. As such there is a moral and religious concern of epic proportions.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

Please allow me to present a couple of ideas in conversation.  I do not claim them to be the ultimate truth or divine guidance.  Some of this will read as science fiction.  But I assure you that many in power within this world believe this is our future and are either warning against it or racing towards it (Schmidt, Musk, Gates, etc) .  

https://futurism.com/kurzweil-claims-that-the-singularity-will-happen-by-2045/

I have felt that the new rush towards AI + the Singularity resembles much of what I've read in scripture concerning the Beast/False Prophet/MoB.  Essentially, from what I can read and ascertain, this is a technological Gnosticism where they believe man can become like god by merging with a super-intelligent machine.  With this new intelligence, humans could create things never before possible (which is why it is so attractive).  The machine intelligence would be "god" and will declare ultimate morality and truth to its followers, causing many to worship it.  With new advancements in robotics/genetics, I could see a being "who had life breathed into it" (created, as God breathed life into man), an artificial life merged with artificial intelligence.  This being, if connected to all the devices in the world, including satellite weapons, could absolutely call fire from the heavens.  An AI intelligence a billion times more intelligent than humans will absolutely perform 'great miracles'. It could blame religion for all world problems, outlaw it (beast turns on the harlot), and make itself the world ruler and religion.

Other thoughts on the MoB... your forehead and right hand represent your thoughts and your actions.  Are they doing The Lord's will or are they doing Satan/Lucifer's will? A man cannot serve two masters.

According to Jesus the Messiah, risen Lord and Savior, there is one unforgivable sin: blasphemy of the spirit.  If receiving the mark is unforgivable, it must be an example of blaspheming the spirit. 

Edited by GiftofGod

6 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

What is of particular concern is that certain of these 'enhancements' may tamper with our DNA making us 'not quite human'. As such there is a moral and religious concern of epic proportions.

Indeed, something that is perhaps once altered cannot be re-altered or reversed, hence after receiving the mark there can be no salvation?

Edited by Kris
Addition

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

57 minutes ago, GiftofGod said:

According to Jesus the Messiah, risen Lord and Savior, there is one unforgivable sin: blasphemy of the spirit.  If receiving the mark is unforgivable, it must be an example of blaspheming the spirit. 

You make some very good suggestion here.

The blasphemy of 'fallen angels cohabiting with human women'. Resulted in Nephelim I think...

That resultant I am convinced did blaspheme God and all his wonderful creation. That is why Israel was ordered to 'wipe 'em out' with prejudice!

So are we now facing a new strain of these horrors perpetuated by 'techno-advancements' and experiments in darkened places? Anything we get to read about in 'the news', has in one form or another been leaked from extant circumstances to gently 'boil the frog'.
I think that Hollywood leaks this stuff all the time as fiction. In this way, the 'handlers' get to superimpose their reality on ours so that it becomes a part of everyday speech. Thus, little by little we are programmed to accept the unacceptable; embrace the untenable and swallow the lie of 'progress'. (for our own good)

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4,011
  • Content Per Day:  1.13
  • Days Won:  4

51 minutes ago, GiftofGod said:

Given the context of when Jesus brought up the subject of blasphemy of the Holy Spirit, it speaks of a heart so hardened against the things of God and focused on one's self that it is unable to discern between the kingdom of God and the kingdom of darkness.  It is beyond being convicted of sin which would lead to repentance and forgiveness.  The Spirit has quit striving with them.  Only God knows when this point has been reached.  From our perspective, a person could possibly repent up until they die.  This heart condition is considered "blasphemy" because out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks.

Receiving of the mark and worshiping the image is idolatry and those who engage in it are the objects of the plagues.  The first four plagues demonstrate God's sovereignty over His creation, in contrast with the man of sin's impotence to do anything about it.  They are phased-in plagues that are designed to call the deceived to repentance.  The first mention in the progression of the plagues that people don't repent comes at the end of the fourth plague, the fourth bowl.  Up until that point, its reasonable to assume that some of those who were deceived into worshiping the man of sin (via the mark and the image) were convicted of their error and repented of their idolatry, a forgivable sin.

The plagues are for those who engage in utilizing the provision (receiving the benefits) of the mark and worshiping the image.  It is idolatry and will be forgiven if repented of.  The plagues are God's last call to repent before Jesus returns and all decisions are final.

59 minutes ago, Justin Adams said:

The blasphemy of 'fallen angels cohabiting with human women'. Resulted in Nephelim I think...

That resultant I am convinced did blaspheme God and all his wonderful creation. That is why Israel was ordered to 'wipe 'em out' with prejudice!

The unforgivable sin is blasphemy specifically of the Holy Spirit.

• And everyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but he who blasphemes against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him.  Luke 12:10

It's a heart condition that persists in rejecting the conviction of the Holy Spirit that would otherwise lead to repentance and forgiveness.  It's considered blasphemy because out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.  Jesus' focus was on the condition of men's hearts, something that the new covenant addresses.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

36 minutes ago, Last Daze said:

Receiving of the mark and worshiping the image is idolatry and those who engage in it are the objects of the plagues.  The first four plagues demonstrate God's sovereignty over His creation, in contrast with the man of sin's impotence to do anything about it.  They are phased-in plagues that are designed to call the deceived to repentance.  The first mention in the progression of the plagues that people don't repent comes at the end of the fourth plague, the fourth bowl.  Up until that point, its reasonable to assume that some of those who were deceived into worshiping the man of sin (via the mark and the image) were convicted of their error and repented of their idolatry, a forgivable sin.

Thank you for this insight.  Maybe there will be a time to repent of this idolatry.  I'm unaware of a reference to it within scripture.  I was also told that the MoB was final, but I admit that I've been taught many things which contradict scripture (which is why I must continue to study the word instead of different teacher's interpretation of the word).

" And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.” Rev 14:11

While this certainly reads to be final and eternal, Rev 22 speaks of a whole group of people who will not see the kingdom of God (thieves, idolators, sorcerers, men who practice homosexuality, the greedy).  All of those "sins" or behaviors can be covered by the blood of the lamb if the repentance is true.

1 hour ago, GiftofGod said:

Thank you for this insight.  Maybe there will be a time to repent of this idolatry.  I'm unaware of a reference to it within scripture.  I was also told that the MoB was final, but I admit that I've been taught many things which contradict scripture (which is why I must continue to study the word instead of different teacher's interpretation of the word).

" And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.” Rev 14:11

While this certainly reads to be final and eternal, Rev 22 speaks of a whole group of people who will not see the kingdom of God (thieves, idolators, sorcerers, men who practice homosexuality, the greedy).  All of those "sins" or behaviors can be covered by the blood of the lamb if the repentance is true.

Revelation 14:11 is for those who persist in worshiping the false prophet to the end.  It is they who have hardened their hearts against the conviction of the plagues.

Some things to consider:

• What is the purpose of the seven plagues if people can't repent?  Does God delight in torture?
  • Why is it even mentioned that people don't repent if it's a foregone conclusion that they can't, and why at the fourth plague?
  • Worshiping the man of sin is idolatry.  Idolatry is forgivable if repented of according to Jesus.  The only ones who commit the unforgivable sin are those who persist in idolatrous worship.

How many will repent is unknown, but the notion that someone being deceived into committing idolatry has somehow sealed their fate and can't repent is unscriptural.

2 hours ago, GiftofGod said:

I was also told that the MoB was final

I believe it is.

Revelation 14:9

And a third angel followed them, calling in loud a voice, “If anyone worships the beast and its image, and receives its mark on his forehead or hand, 10he too will drink the wine of God’s anger, poured undiluted into the cup of His wrath. And he will be tormented in fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb.…

Revelation 20:4

Then I saw the thrones, and those seated on them had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their testimony of Jesus and for the word of God, and those who had not worshiped the beast or its image, and had not received its mark on their foreheads or hands. And they came to life and reigned with Christ for a thousand years.