TheAimes

House - Direction

Hey y'all, 

Due to various circumstances I am now attempting to buy a home. I wasn't planning to do this for at least another 8-12 months as I wanted to have plenty of time to save and find the right place. However, I need to now do this in the next 2-3 months; please pray for the Lord to guide me to the perfect house and that the process would go smoothly. The last week or so has been very overwhelming for me and I honestly feel like a duck out of water with all of this. I'm struggling to know what to do and it seems no one wants to call me back when I find a home I am interested in looking at. I need guidance, wisdom, and most of all peace. I know He is faithful and He wouldn't put me in this situation for no reason, I also know that He is good and will open the perfect door for me. Just please pray that He does so soon. 

Thanks in advance!

Amy 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praying for You! 3

Praying !!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

I will pray for all those things. Everything will turn out ok

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheAimes said:

Hey y'all, 

Due to various circumstances I am now attempting to buy a home. I wasn't planning to do this for at least another 8-12 months as I wanted to have plenty of time to save and find the right place. However, I need to now do this in the next 2-3 months; please pray for the Lord to guide me to the perfect house and that the process would go smoothly. The last week or so has been very overwhelming for me and I honestly feel like a duck out of water with all of this. I'm struggling to know what to do and it seems no one wants to call me back when I find a home I am interested in looking at. I need guidance, wisdom, and most of all peace. I know He is faithful and He wouldn't put me in this situation for no reason, I also know that He is good and will open the perfect door for me. Just please pray that He does so soon. 

Thanks in advance!

Amy 

Praying Amy!!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Praying now

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/16/2017 at 9:50 AM, TheAimes said:

Hey y'all, 

Thanks in advance!

Amy 

Keeping you in prayer Amy. I will pray for peace in the situation. It can be hard when we think we have more time to do something and our plans change. Blessings :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/16/2017 at 11:50 AM, TheAimes said:

Hey y'all, 

Thanks in advance!

Amy 

Praying ...

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Thanks 1