• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,453
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  09/23/1991

Sometimes I have some very bad feelings and thoughts. Some of them include:

1. Thoughts that makes me feel evil, trying to convince me that I hate people and such
  2. Thoughts that keep questioning my faith, telling me I will lose it, or that it is vanishing
  3. Thoughts that try to convince me to rebel against God
  4. Thoughts that try to convince me that people hate me, that I am undesirable and such things

Especially the #1 and #3, make me feel very bad... It does not happen daily usually, I was fine for some days then today it came strong again.

I just wanted to know if other people suffer from such feelings and thoughts, or is it just me? Any help and advice from you are very welcome.

Because sometimes I feel sad about it, I can say I overcome it each day thanks to God!

Talking about it make me feel better, sometimes I just need to talk and having some people around.

Thank you! God bless you!

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,553
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

Hi brother how are you ? I think you are normal. We still live in the flesh. The flesh wars against the spirit and the spirit against the flesh. We need to walk in the spirit. You have to follow Jesus commandments and then you will walk in the spirit. He said love one another as I loved you. That would really help you with point number one. The commandment to love the Lord thy God with all your heart and strength. Would help with number three. You are accepted in the beloved. God the father loves you and christ loves you. Jesus said the world will hate you but be of good cheer I have overcome the world. Stay close to God he does Care about you very much.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Diamond Member

9 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Hi brother how are you ?

Now I am fine. And you?

4 hours ago, Davida said:

How often does this happen?

I do not know exactly, maybe once a week to a few times a month.

what do you normally do when that happens?

Nothing different, I just think, and think, then I read something, then I keep thinking and then it starts... It is hard to explain how it starts exactly.

Are you a member of a Church & attending regularly?

No.

I was planning to go to a Church near here, I used to go there in the past... And I felt to go back to there.

I was planning to go past Sunday... But something unexpected happen and I could not go and now I plan to go back tomorrow (Wednesday).

Do you have a group of Christians to fellowship with?

No.

What is your prayer life like?

My most intense prayer is when I go to sleep, but I can pray shortly through the day and after wake up.

& do you regularly read the Bible?

Yes.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

If you're under 30 a lot of this is normal. And you're right, talking about it should help, just make sure you talk to wise people. Writing about it is also good, that probably helps. I'm guessing you are young, you will grow out of most of this. Just don't start believing it. And if you know people who make you feel that way, try to avoid them. That can be really hard if those people are your family. I went through that. Unfortunately for me, there was no internet back then. So I had to learn what I'm telling you the hard way. Even 1 or 2 good friends who have a positive opinion of you can help. And the friend doesn't have to be the same gender as you, nor the same age. Growing up isn't easy and even after you're older, life isn't easy. Paul said something in 1 of the epistles that applies here. I can only paraphrase it. It's something like, whatever is good, noble, honorable, righteous, kind, forgiving, and loving, dwell on those things.  

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,990
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,688
  • Content Per Day:  11.83
  • Days Won:  226

On 10/16/2017 at 11:47 AM, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Sometimes I have some very bad feelings and thoughts. Some of them include:

1. Thoughts that makes me feel evil, trying to convince me that I hate people and such
  2. Thoughts that keep questioning my faith, telling me I will lose it, or that it is vanishing
  3. Thoughts that try to convince me to rebel against God
  4. Thoughts that try to convince me that people hate me, that I am undesirable and such things

Especially the #1 and #3, make me feel very bad... It does not happen daily usually, I was fine for some days then today it came strong again.

I just wanted to know if other people suffer from such feelings and thoughts, or is it just me? Any help and advice from you are very welcome.

Because sometimes I feel sad about it, I can say I overcome it each day thanks to God!

Talking about it make me feel better, sometimes I just need to talk and having some people around.

Thank you! God bless you!

Everyone has had bad thoughts. I pray to God to give me an inner peace and I give Him those thoughts. The evil one is very good at shooting those firey darts at us. We should not take those thoughts seriously and they should not be a problem unless a person is suffering from a serious OCD.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,553
  • Content Per Day:  2.29
  • Days Won:  9

On Tuesday, October 17, 2017 at 8:09 AM, 4LdKHVCzRDj2 said:

Now I am fine. And you?

I am doing better myself too. I am happy to see your fine now. Praise God !

• Thumbs Up 1

This is just another day it happens... I feel like a garbage, despised, hated, ignored, and it feels like I live in loneliness because I hate people and don't care about them.

I do not know, but it feels I will live like this for the rest of my life... I really don't know what will happen when my mother dies and then I will be 100% alone in this life.

For sure I cannot die first because she will suffer much more. And I am ready to suffer and live isolated for the rest of life... It is not always easy, but I know it is my fault then it is something I deserve.

Some people say I should go to church, but when I go I just hear what they say and go back to my house... It is like I feel even more despised and ignored, because people have no interest in talking to me or see me as positive... I understand and know I do not look like a person who is willing to talk, but going to church, school, and all sort of public places and no one cares about your presence make me feel more unwanted and disqualified.

Again, I know it is my fault as I do nothing to help myself or talk to people. But I am just talking, as this is the place I can do it.

Sorry!

Just makes me feel more guilty... As I cannot do what God expects from me.

1 minute ago, Davida said:

I think I just wasted about 20 minutes of my life trying to give you some help.

I am really sorry! I hope you can forgive me, if possible.