angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Little reminder to cast your burden on the Lord ~So often we try to fix things yourself and when we are on the end of our rope we call on Jesus, it really should be the other way around, to cast our burden on the Lord first and then ask the Lord,what can I do about it? He will let us know  in  one way or another to either rest in Him and wait or He will give us other  directions..

Cast your cares on the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken.Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father's care.Matthew 10:29

Said the robin to the sparrow,
“I should really like to know,
Why these anxious human beings
Rush about and worry so.”
Said the sparrow to the robin,
“Friend I think that it must be,
That they have no Heavenly Father,
Such as cares for you and me.”

― Elizabeth Cheney

birds.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  395
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/17/2017 at 8:03 AM, angels4u said:

Little reminder to cast your burden on the Lord ~So often we try to fix things yourself and when we are on the end of our rope we call on Jesus, it really should be the other way around, to cast our burden on the Lord first and then ask the Lord,what can I do about it? He will let us know  in  one way or another to either rest in Him and wait or He will give us other  directions...

Nice thread. 

There is another way which works really good for me. That is, to be thankful for all things good or bad. Yes, even the bad, for they provide us with the greatest lessons. So when a burden arises, I immediately thank the Lord for the opportunity to learn, and progress towards living the way the truth and the life. By being grateful for the burden, I find myself open for my lesson. In that openness I find what I need to do to deal with it. Surprisingly, most of the lessons requires me to not interfere, but accept the situation and be responsible for my thoughts and actions. In all things (thoughts and actions) I try to be thankful.

I am not saying this because I am in need, for I have learned to be content whatever the circumstances. I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength.  - Philippians 4:11-13

Edited by Raven
  • This is Worthy 1

Hi Raven ,

Amen,I find too that it's by living with or in trials,we have to depend on God realizing there,s nothing we can do on our own,if it wasn't,for God we can,t breathe on our own and every day is a gift from the Lord . This life we live now,we live as pilgrims traveling to our eternal home ,where are no more pain ,trials and worry and every day is bringing us one day closer .

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  135
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

On 10/16/2017 at 10:03 PM, angels4u said:

Little reminder to cast your burden on the Lord ~So often we try to fix things yourself and when we are on the end of our rope we call on Jesus, it really should be the other way around, to cast our burden on the Lord first and then ask the Lord,what can I do about it? He will let us know  in  one way or another to either rest in Him and wait or He will give us other  directions..

Cast your cares on the LORD and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous be shaken.Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father's care.Matthew 10:29

Said the robin to the sparrow,
“I should really like to know,
Why these anxious human beings
Rush about and worry so.”
Said the sparrow to the robin,
“Friend I think that it must be,
That they have no Heavenly Father,
Such as cares for you and me.”

― Elizabeth Cheney

birds.jpg

Angels4u, I thank God for your posts. You are truly a blessing.  This is the 3rd post of yours I have read.  There is joy that fills my heart whenever I read them. There is always something that leaps out at me to take away.  One of your posts (I'm not telling which one) leaves my spirit singing for joy.  I just thought I should share this with you.   

13 minutes ago, Couppy said:

Angels4u, I thank God for your posts. You are truly a blessing.  This is the 3rd post of yours I have read.  There is joy that fills my heart whenever I read them. There is always something that leaps out at me to take away.  One of your posts (I'm not telling which one) leaves my spirit singing for joy.  I just thought I should share this with you.   

Thank you Couppy,it's my prayer to God to lift people up and praise  Jesus  for He alone is worthy to be praised and He's coming back,so we can be where He is :)

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

Very nice! Thank you for posting.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  62
  • Content Per Day:  0.03

I'm in a season of my life where I needed a reminder of that passage of Scripture. I've taught a lesson in it before, but I had need of the refresher.

5 hours ago, Jam2b40 said:

I'm in a season of my life where I needed a reminder of that passage of Scripture. I've taught a lesson in it before, but I had need of the refresher.

This is my favorite little poem for years,there was a time I had it written  on a piece of paper taped  on my kitchen cupboard to remind myself that God is with me in all difficulties in life:)

And He,s proven to be faithful!