zorgblar

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

When i just to be into the occult my occult friends said they could go out of body and wake me up out of my body with telepathy.Does it really work that way?:unsure:I never tried it because i didn't know how it was suppose to work.:unsure:

I don't know if that works or not.But i don't want to find out!

Edited by zorgblar

6 minutes ago, Yowm said:

So, why do you ask?

I wanted to know if the devil has a way to wake up a christian like that!:unsure: 

Now that i don't like the occult as much as i did.Do you think if they try it on me it will work?Because i got around to asking them if it works on christians and they said yes!:unsure:

If it did work i would pray to jesus for it to stop right away!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,422
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

30 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

Now that i don't like the occult as much as i did

So does this mean you still have some affection for it.    What is the term "as much as i did " mean there.   

Edited by warrior12

7 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

So does this mean you still have some affection for it.    What is the term "as much as i did " mean there.   

I was trying to say that in past tense.sorry.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

Are you still hanging around these people? By doing so, you are tempting yourself to fall back into that sort of life. As a Christian, a person should not even have an interest in that old life or anything even remotely suggesting new age, occultic beliefs and such. Be done with that, never looking back. Your inner circle of friends should be mature Christians fully grounded in God's word. A person can NOT serve both God and satan. You are leaving yourself open to further temptations and satanic attacks by having any sort of interest in your past life that was ungodly.

1 John 1: 4 You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,422
  • Content Per Day:  0.88

24 minutes ago, zorgblar said:

I was trying to say that in past tense.sorry.

Thank you for getting that straighten out for us.    

Giggling appy gave some  very sound advice and we should all heed them.   Some bible verses should stick to our memory like gorilla glue and this is one of them.

Ephesians 5 King James Version (KJV)

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather reprove them.

I would add not to have any thoughts of those things and as the saying goes, "you cross that bridge when you comes to it".  The devil would want you to go back to your former ways and serve him, but you have a new master now and my advice to you is this.   Get your bible and go to Ephesians 6, read the entire chapter about ten times and each time a bit slower than the first.  Let it sink in what tools you have available to you as a christian to use for shield and protection.   

And for Helloween participants, the above may apply also as the time is close when wickedness comes to put on a false sense of fun time.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

7 hours ago, zorgblar said:

When i just to be into the occult my occult friends said they could go out of body and wake me up out of my body with telepathy.Does it really work that way?:unsure:I never tried it because i didn't know how it was suppose to work.:unsure:

Well, you are not going to, so don't worry about it. Let your "friends" have their fantasies, leave them far behind you, and go find new friends. For these are not friends anyway. Friends do not try to intimidate  you  into thinking they have a power over you. That is the mark of a bully! These are bullies, one's that are playing on  your unfounded fears. 

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.51

10 hours ago, zorgblar said:

Do yourself a favor. DONT. While out of body experiences are not totally outside Christian experience, (Paul experienced the same) they are rightfully not under our control when they are willed by God. 

When we are in control that is the work of Satan alone. 

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.97
  • Days Won:  21

10 hours ago, warrior12 said:

And for Helloween participants, the above may apply also as the time is close when wickedness comes to put on a false sense of fun time.

Yes. It is that time of year again. BELTANE and the pagan sacrificial rites are truly horrific.

Have nothing to do with the pagan festivals and 'times'. Do not think that we could ever 'Christianize' such diabolical festivals without suffering a tremendous back-lash effect.

If you can stomach it, read about the pagan calendar of fertility, impregnation, dedication and Moloch or other sacrifices.

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  133
  • Content Count:  2,864
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  2

11 hours ago, Justin Adams said:

If you can stomach it, read about the pagan calendar of fertility, impregnation, dedication and Moloch or other sacrifices.

While I commend the first half of your post. New Christians, children and those whose faith are weak are vulnerable, and for this reason it isn't a good idea to suggest such reading material.  It could cause them to stumble.  The bible, already has given us plenty of reasoning as to why such activities are to be avoided.  Not only that, but the holy spirit also tells us to avoid such  activity. 

• Thumbs Up 2