My friend needs help!

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

My female friend says out of body divination can reveal ANYTHING you want to know.And from her uses with it(divination) has found the bible to be a lie.She doesn't want to be on here because she is afraid of ridicule.So what do i say to her to help her out of this?:unsure:    

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  86
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  6,828
  • Content Per Day:  2.43
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  11/10/1986

First of all, tell her that all of us are sinners, just like her and everyone else, and she won't find any ridicule. We're not better than she is, and we're fully aware of that. All she'll find is a group of people who had someone else reach a hand out to them and help them discover the truth in the past, who are now looking to reach a hand out to someone else in return. She is welcome here!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,412
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

8 hours ago, zorgblar said:

My female friend says out of body divination can reveal ANYTHING you want to know.And from her uses with it(divination) has found the bible to be a lie.She doesn't want to be on here because she is afraid of ridicule.So what do i say to her to help her out of this?:unsure:    

This is no friend to you! Should you choose to be her friend, then it's shields up Scotty! Talk to her only in terms of your Bible. Do not debate, that is her game. Share the gospel do not debate. Or run run run fast as you can  far from her.

What a minute, she is able to control but is afraid of ridicule? Doesn't that put the lie into the light? She controls from a position of fear? Good trick.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

I think she should come to Worthy and see that she can be treated like anyone else. But, for you, take care as to who you are friends with.  Divination or any occult practice is to be avoided no matter what the cost.  Even a friendship.  Don't allow the occult in and you won't have to work to get it out again.