IGNORED

Has anybody read the book out of the devil's calderon?

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

I want to buy this book because of a clip of this guy on youtube and how he defeated the devil and the occult all at the same time.

So has anybody else read it? 

Edited by zorgblar

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

He did not defeat Satan, Jesus did.  All he did was make a choice and stuck with that choice.   I would suggest you know and study scripture first.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

here is the Goodreads summary of the book:

Have you ever wondered if Satan is real? In his book Out of the Devil's Caldron: A Journey from Darkness to Light, John Ramirez tells the story of how he was trained to be the third-ranked high priest of a satanic cult in New York City-casting powerful witchcraft spells and controlling entire spiritual regions. But what started as a long spiral into the underworld ended in a miraculous encounter with Jesus Christ that changed the course of his life. Let John Ramirez walk you through the dark alleys of this world as he uncovers the hidden secrets of darkness through his powerful testimony. People from all ethnic backgrounds dabble in the occult and fall victim to this satanic underworld, never seeing the way out. John Ramirez is one in a million who made it out. John Ramirez is a sought-out speaker by many who want to hear of his involvement in the highest levels of the occult and how he got out. He speaks at churches, schools, rallies, and conferences-both secular and Christian-and has been a featured guest on TV and radio programs. He can be reached at JohnRamirez@org. 

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/15021512-out-of-the-devil-s-cauldron

Notice that what started as a long spiral into the underworld ended in a miraculous encounter with Jesus.   I know some of the subject lines and some of the things you read talks like he defeated the devil's hold on him and his life, but it wasn't him at all that brought him out of that darkness....   same as with me, it was Jesus that made that happen and I would say that without Jesus he would not have been able to remove himself from that deep into the darkness.

As for the book I would just not deal with it.....  unless you are already involved with the dark side and looking for a way out, you really don't need to be going there.   If you are, you really won't get the help here on the open forums....   PM someone who has been involved.

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Of course not. I do not read books on Satan or focus on him.