Need help!

• Group:  Seeker
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  154
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  356
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

Every since i gave up the occult i have been being tormented in my bed.I wake up without the ability to move and feel someone on me pushing me down choking me and moving it's hands all around my body.I wake up with bruise marks on my throat.Also i feel this thing to be a ghost and not a demon.I feel it to be female around 30(the way i sensed all of this stuff is when i am half awake it just comes to me).Everytime it happens i cry out to jesus in my head for it to stop and sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't.I got a priestess to bless the house.But that made the ghost even madder!And it didn't work!:( So what do i do?I have been praying that doesn't work.Tried blessing the house that didn't work.I feel powerless!:(  P.S. I am NOT making this up!:(

Has this every happened to anyone else?

Edited by zorgblar

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

There are no "ghosts".  There are angels and there are demons.  When a person dies, their spirit does not roam the earth like some say.  They either go to be with the Lord or they go to await judgment.

Have you considered following Isaiah 58 with fasting and prayer?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  41
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  726
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/30/1974

My personal belief.

I think demons are affecting you.  You have the power of the blood of Jesus Christ to expel any of these things that may be tormenting you.   It says in Ephesians that we are fighting in the spiritual realm already.  Put on the full armor of God.  

I don't think you need someone else to pray over your house (although it may help).  But if you pray sincerely God will answer your prayers and bind these demons. It is a battle to fight everyday though.