Sojourner414

Leg Infection

Over the past several years, I've had bouts with cellulitis in my legs due to various health issues. Well, it came back around again and my left leg has it once more.

I'd like to ask folks here for prayer if you can; with so many in need, I feel bad about having to ask. :(

Thanks,

-Sojo414.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praying for You! 7

53 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

Over the past several years, I've had bouts with cellulitis in my legs due to various health issues. Well, it came back around again and my left leg has it once more.

I'd like to ask folks here for prayer if you can; with so many in need, I feel bad about having to ask. :(

Thanks,

-Sojo414.

Praying for your leg Sojo --

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

6 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Thanks,

-Sojo414.

Praying!!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

praying for healing. no need too small or too big. :) 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

9 hours ago, Sojourner414 said:

Thanks,

-Sojo414.

Hi Sojo,

Glad you asked for prayer. Will be praying for you. My dad has battled with it too.

Blessings :)

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

Prayer request cannot diminish nor take from others the resource of God ... Prayed... Love, Steven

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 2