Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
zorgblar

Here goes

Recommended Posts

I was born in logan west virginia(and became saved through prayer at 7 and was baptized at 18) and got into the occult at 12 starting with an interest in ghosts.That later turned into an interest in out of body experiences.No one got me into all of this.It seems that ever since i was 12 i have always liked the occult.Later i had my very first out of body experience.And ended up in the psych ward.:( After that i told my mom to get rid of all of my horror movies and occultic items.Every now and then i get the itch to do it again.But in the bible it talks about God having the ability to get people out of body.And that is enough for me.:)Now i live in missouri,kansa city.Now i go on the occult forums for people who need advice or prayer.:)      

Edited by zorgblar
  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I still want God to get me out of body.But just so i don't get to overwhelmed on what God has to offer(have you ever heard in the bible the phrase everything in  moderation?).I will hold on to the prays to God for now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hi zorgblar :th_wave:

why do you want to leave your body? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, zorgblar said:

I was born in logan west virginia(and became saved through prayer at 7 and was baptized at 18) and got into the occult at 12 starting with an interest in ghosts.That later turned into an interest in out of body experiences.No one got me into all of this.It seems that ever since i was 12 i have always liked the occult.Later i had my very first out of body experience.And ended up in the psych ward.:( After that i told my mom to get rid of all of my horror movies and occultic items.Every now and then i get the itch to do it again.But in the bible it talks about God having the ability to get people out of body.And that is enough for me.:)Now i live in missouri,kansa city.Now i go on the occult forums for people who need advice or prayer.:)      

Hi zorgblar and nice to meet you.  Keep on seeking the Lord JESUS Christ!!  :)

2 Peter 3:18

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.
 

  • Loved it! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, georgie_02 said:

hi zorgblar :th_wave:

why do you want to leave your body? 

 

I just think it would be cool.

  • Thumbs Up 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, zorgblar said:
6 hours ago, georgie_02 said:

hi zorgblar :th_wave:

why do you want to leave your body? 

 

I just think it would be cool.

Than I suggest you ensure you are ready for the rapture and pray that is the only out of body experience you ever experience.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I left my body when I was sixteen. It happen. I was able to move like floating . And I could see people outside in the street. I went two miles from our house. And when I wanted to go back in a flash I was standing over my body. And then I went back into my body.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×