• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, Davida said:

'm not patronizing you. You seem to be blinded by anger.

Why don't you answer OneLight's question to you

Haaaaa!  I am not angry at all.  your presumption is amusing.

& I have answered oneLights question, I have multiple people trying to answer at the moment 

And have answered all questions.

there is nothing left to say & your are starting to get personal so I'll leave  

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, Riccardo said:

There is no condemnation, all will be judged J 5:24  Acts 10:42. Rom 4:10.  2 Cor 5:10.

But if we truly OF CHRIST we are FOLLOWING the SPIRIT and not the flesh.    THEIR is therefore now no condemnation to those who are IN Christ JESUS

WHO walk AFTER the SPIRIT , NOT the flesh.     IFwe walk in darkness and say we KNOW HIM , WE LIE and deceive ourselves.  WE lie and deceive our selves.

again we lie and deceive our selves.   HOPE that is very encouraging today.    for many walk after the flesh wallowing in sin and calling it good. THESE Know NOT GOD

nor the POWER of Christ.   For the POWER of CHRIST delivers us from the POWER of darkness.  it don't allow us to wallow in it and FEEL saved.   HOPE this encourages you today.

Time to armour up my peoples O the LORD.  this is WAR. and we must now fight and contend for the true faith , for many upon many upon the many of manys

have not only crept in heck they rushed in and preach all sorts of lies .    Armour up my friends.   people can say anything they deiser about me, the good the bad and the ugly

MY peace can no man take.   ITS JUST JOY of the LORD even when persecuted.  Armour up my friends cause in time it wont just be words against the  true lambs

IT will be actions and murders and all in the name of world peace love and unity.     if we cant handle contending for truth now

on a computer , how on earth in real life.   SING IT PEOPLE , SING IT and PRAISE THE LORD.   it did not take long for me by grace to realize

after being born again , I found I was born for adversity and the world to hate on me all day.  But its souls I care for , and my enemies I forgive .

ITS GOSPLE preaching and sound doctrine teaching time.   and contend onward and forward in the Lord peoples , FORWARD MARCH and praise the LORD one and all. amen.

44 minutes ago, Davida said:

Really unpleasant,  I'm not going to post with anyone who is so aggressive. You are blocked. 

I don't know ifthis will make you feel any better.  BUT I LOVE YA DAVIDA.    you just praise the LORD and raise the roof off the house in praise to the Lord.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21

3 hours ago, Davida said:

Really unpleasant,  I'm not going to post with anyone who is so aggressive. You are blocked. 

KJV Matthew 24
10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25

I didn't find him aggressive at all, more defensive.

So Davida, did he upset you so much that you blocked him. Really. Are you going to block me to, if I disagree with you?

-----------------

Let us go back to the origin of this topic. 

In my mind, what is most important, are the core principles of Christianity. Basically what saves us. What brings us to eternity with God, with Jesus.

All the other parts, all what we see here being "discussed" doesn't really matter. (I know someone will take that out of context). Whether a person recieved baptism with going under, or sprinkling. Baptism is Baptism. But one way or the other still won't save us, unless we also do the core principles. Repent, acknowledge, recieve Jesus.

If those three are not done, then what does it matter for the rest. 

Oh, I one more thing, most important. 

LOVE

Faith without Love is like a gong clanging in the wind.

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

But if we truly OF CHRIST we are FOLLOWING the SPIRIT and not the flesh.    THEIR is therefore now no condemnation to those who are IN Christ JESUS

WHO walk AFTER the SPIRIT , NOT the flesh.     IFwe walk in darkness and say we KNOW HIM , WE LIE and deceive ourselves.  WE lie and deceive our selves.

again we lie and deceive our selves.   HOPE that is very encouraging today.    for many walk after the flesh wallowing in sin and calling it good. THESE Know NOT GOD

nor the POWER of Christ.   For the POWER of CHRIST delivers us from the POWER of darkness.  it don't allow us to wallow in it and FEEL saved.   HOPE this encourages you today.

And Love, most importantly. Love God with your whole heart.

Very good ???

2 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I don't know ifthis will make you feel any better.  BUT I LOVE YA DAVIDA.    you just praise the LORD and raise the roof off the house in praise to the Lord.

What about loving Riccardo

13 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

That is false teaching...

It all depends on how you look at things, brother.

In the scripture, read Matthew 26: 31 - 40.

These who the King says "Come", didn't know, they were not expecting to be saved.

And again in Romans 2: 12 - 16. Paul states, (taking about pagans) it is not listening to the Law but keeping it that will make people Holy in the sight of God.