• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

50 minutes ago, Your closest friendnt said:

Hijacking is ok, since it is not a final thing, in the absence of a better word. 

The Devil hijacks the people of Jesus Christ all the time, our captivity may not last for ever, but some time it does. 

And if we die in this stage of hijack captivity, then upon death our caotivity ends. As believers in Jesus Christ we are release to Jesus upon death, in his name. 

IF we die in darkness we end up in H      E      L      L      F      I      R      E.

I never , ever, never evah, heard the real apostles not once , ever say anything remotely like this.    IF WE ARE IN BONDAGE TO SIN...............THE SON DID NOT MAKE US FREE.

if we were made free, tasted righteousness but went back to the hog in the mire or dog to its vomit.............WE GET TOLD I NEVER KNEW YA.

TIME for grave men UP , grave women UP and Bueno bye to the non serious sin approach.   Ya be blessed now , ya hear.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.82
  • Days Won:  226

5 minutes ago, heretoeternity said:

No argument....I am quoting the Bible which you are either incapable of doing or unwilling to do so..I recommend you read the Bible if you have one.

This is a personal attack and against the TOS. The servers need to deal with this.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 10/18/2017 at 9:14 PM, missmuffet said:

I sure am seeing a lot more false doctrine on Worthy lately. Some really strange stuff. Is it just me?

falsedoctrinewhite.jpg

Even studying, reading and 'knowing ' TORAH does not prevent false doctrines predominating.  (remember Jesus Words to the religious)

So there are many false doctrines, false teachings, and false lives,  predominating , old timers and new visitors, and permitted, 

and the 'light' is not welcome where the 'eye' is dark, as Jesus said plainly in Scripture.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

On 10/18/2017 at 10:18 PM, Riccardo said:

Who decides what false doctrine is?

It doesn't matter .... does it ?  (in life, it matters, yes, totally;  but not here, does it ? )  Here, it can't be pointed out directly, the way it always is brought to the light at once in the 'living'(in person) assembly of set apart believers abiding in Christ Jesus.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.23
  • Days Won:  0

On 10/19/2017 at 1:15 PM, shiloh357 said:
On 10/19/2017 at 1:13 PM, Justin Adams said:

1"I have spoken these things with you that you would not be subverted." 2"For they shall put you out from their assemblies, and the hour will come when everyone who would kill you will think that he presents an offering to God." 3"And they shall do these things because they do not know either my Father or me." 

That is what Jesus said to his disciples about the world's response to the Gospel. You promote false teaching and pretend you're being persecuted.   You are not being persecuted;  you're being corrected.   Your false teaching is not going to fly here.

You are promoting in another thread that is active right now endorsing the practice of Halloween trick or treating for kids?:huh:

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

11 minutes ago, 1to3 said:

You are promoting in another thread that is active right now endorsing the practice of Halloween trick or treating for kids?:huh:

That is of upmost sadness and betrayal .   Halloween is of the devil.  Timothy, oh dear,  timothy was beat down like a dog in the streets for rebuking a pagan festival

yet our churches celebrate one.     Things sure did change didn't they. WHO on earth is the one promoting the devils love fest Halloween.   That needs to cease fire asap.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 10/19/2017 at 3:25 PM, simplejeff said:

There is a lot posted that clearly contradicts the Word of God, 

even published for hundreds of years or longer , things that have deceived most of the world

and many on forums always....

Those things are permitted, not restricted, on pretty much all the forums,

thus like is pointed out in the op of this thread,  deceptions increase all the time,

even by those who point out other deceptions than the ones that trick them themselves (they aren't even aware of, and deny often instead of admitting) ...

Amen, so true

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 10/19/2017 at 2:03 PM, Yowm said:

The question is, is there an intended proper interpretation for each precept that the Holy Spirit has inspired and are we seeking to find out His intended meaning? Leaving Scripture open to anyone's interpretation is only asking for confusion and chaos.

Amen.........where we find believers following the Lord and relying on the Spirit of Christ then we find there is generally agreement and mutual understanding on most of the important issues, because all have the mind of Christ in common.  It's always the flesh and carnal mind that is the problem.

• This is Worthy 1

On 10/18/2017 at 11:28 PM, MorningGlory said:

False doctrine is definitely on the increase everywhere.  This site has seen a steady influx of it over the eleven years I have been a member.  Believers shouldn't let it go unchallenged.

Yes , and I saw you promoting on an active thread right here on "worthy" that Halloween trick or treating is a harmless and good thing to practice . :huh:

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1

43 minutes ago, Yowm said:

If you mean Halloween trick or treating...that wouldn't be doctrine but personal convictions.

I was just reading this thread today as i have been reading other threads, I find it quite ironic that MG and Shiloh come down quite hard on people here yet they seem to think themselves absolutely correct even at promoting Halloween.

And if you think Halloween is a good christian practice then yes this thread would be correct that many people have many different views here, even with the Bible being our guide and compass to align our lives with.

If you preach one thing to one person on one thread And on another thread promote something else, I don't know, to me its "crazy making".

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1