• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

Amen.........where we find believers following the Lord and relying on the Spirit of Christ then we find there is generally agreement and mutual understanding on most of the important issues, because all have the mind of Christ in common.  It's always the flesh and carnal mind that is the problem.

That is so true sister.  You notice the ones that FOLLOW CHRIST , honor CHRIST ,  they come together in one mind and it always points to CHRIST as the answer.

Man so busy trying to twist anything to suit the flesh , stead of letting the SPIRIT reveal the simple meaning any lil child who follows JESUS will receive. 

Anytime something is made complicated to jusfity a belief.  YA BETTER WATCH OUT .  it never worked like that for me.  it was always simple and easy to be entreated

AND it wont contradict a word JESUS said.   it always AGREES with his SAYING.   too many are following doctrines of men who if we even examine their lifestyle

had fallen way short of the example of Christ or the apostltes.   example how many follow calvin.  yet the man had no problem with the death of fifty eight people.  NOW HOW

was JESUS in that man,  or Adventists..............setting dates and missing the mark and the final solution was more false doctrine .  as with the mormon

as with the jehovas as with rome.  PEOPLE need to examine THE HOLY BIBLE and JESUS sayings , feast on it, THEN go and test what any leader says AGAINST what the pure

holy doctrine said.   SO many follow doctrines of date setters, KILLERS , men who had others BURNED for hearsay.  that alone shows THEY DID NOT KNOW GOD PEROID

and now here it comes again..........the propaganda being taught by the all inclusive mindset , the dung that is getting high praises and seen as love

WILL be the very concept of HOW the true ones will end up getting killed YET AGAIN and all in the name of love peace and unity.  People wont FOLLOW CHRIST

many follow men.  THAT IS THE PROBLEM and those men DONT KNOW CHRIST .

• This is Worthy 1
  • Please stop fighting!  Thanks!  :) 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

One last time before I begin just deleting specific false doctrine discussions ... please, start a thread about the specific false doctrine you wish to discuss and I will merge the content of this thread into the new thread.  This will allow this thread to remain as a general discussion and is not hijacked into the many sub-doctrines you wish to discuss deeper.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,174
  • Content Per Day:  1.22
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

I was giving you my take that Halloween trick or treating is a matter of personal conviction ...it is not a matter of doctrine.

If you look up the practice of Halloween is has its roots with darkness not light, i don't think that Christ Jesus would be promoting such a practice especially when we know what the bible has to say about witchcraft.

Edited by 1to3
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 minute ago, 1to3 said:

If you look up the practice of halloween is has its roots with darkness not light

Please yowm don't destroy your testimony.   This day is wicked we cannot be a partaker of any of its fruits no matter how harmless it seems.

I get that it seems harmless to go out and trick or treat.  BUT that day is wicked , that pagan festival we should have no part in.

Your going to harm the good testimony of what you really know by defending this in any way.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

On 10/18/2017 at 10:14 PM, missmuffet said:

I sure am seeing a lot more false doctrine on Worthy lately. Some really strange stuff. Is it just me?

falsedoctrinewhite.jpg

I haven't been on this forum long enough or often enough to say for sure missmuffet...........but it wouldn't be surprising..........since in 2 Timothy 3 and 4 regarding the last days Paul said there would be a falling away manifested by many heaping to themselves teachers of false doctrine to scratch their itchy ears.  What does itchy ears suggest.......well to me for one thing it suggests a fleshly yearning for more and interesting things to satisfy fleshly mental needs  for stimulation, excitement, curiosity etc instead of being content with the simple humble unglamorous gospel as it is which puts down our flesh.  So my guess is that you are probably right sister and it is just going to increase even more.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Sojourner414 said:

The only way false doctrine will ever be kept off a forum is if it isn't tolerated  in the first place by the board. Since that won't happen here, the flood is just going to continue, and Scripture will keep getting ignored on all levels.

Whoever reads this, don't bother replying.

I'm done here.

I agree with this one hundred percent.    I am not attaking in any way the ones that run this.  But I am saying for the sake of the people, the leaven has to be corrected.

IF I were in charge of a site , then its on me and I will stand before GOD if I allowed false things to get taught without Correcting them.

over time forums have adapted a view that is harming the flocks not helping.  they allow ones to post things and if people correct or rebuke to hard

they get silenced.  We have to get the church sharpened.    I think what a lot of people don't really understand or have not thought out is THIS,

People come in to christain sites under the guise they are christain, but really they have a agenda and its to pollute the group with their doctrine or false love

THEY do this.   an example if I supported interfaith or gays rights, and I wanted people too agree  .  I would come in under the guise of a professing christain

then I would little by little get friends and start pumping out EMOTIONS rather than truth , focusing on sensual things and try and get the others to see my point.

THEY DO THIS  ,   they aint dumb.  they know what they doing .   we have to shut down the falsehoods fast by making stronger rules . 

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  5

20 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

People wont FOLLOW CHRIST

many follow men.  THAT IS THE PROBLEM and those men DONT KNOW CHRIST .

Amen frienduff.........precisely exactly as the bible said it would be in the last days.  They are following men and not Christ, that is the core of the problem....idolatry of man...and as you often speak of, that bad habit will lead to following and worshiping one man in particular who will proclaim himself God.  How wise is our God who foresaw and foretold so exactly so long ago these days we are living in now.

• Praise God! 1

Christanity is not a democracy and I think some have forgot this.  its not majority rules , its not minority rules , its not what is politically correct that is right or rules.

PEOPLE its GOD RULES and HIS SAYINGS get followed no matter who they offend .  we don't vote and ask GOD for majority rule over one of his sayings .

IT DONT work like that.     ITS either ALL of his sayings we love and keep or LOOK OUT at the end.    We don't get a vote, not me , not none.

GOD is the KING and it is HIS CONVENANT.  not ours to barter with.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

21 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:
28 minutes ago, Sojourner414 said:

The only way false doctrine will ever be kept off a forum is if it isn't tolerated  in the first place by the board. Since that won't happen here, the flood is just going to continue, and Scripture will keep getting ignored on all levels.

Whoever reads this, don't bother replying.

I'm done here.

I agree with this one hundred percent.    I am not attaking in any way the ones that run this.  But I am saying for the sake of the people, the leaven has to be corrected.

IF I were in charge of a site , then its on me and I will stand before GOD if I allowed false things to get taught without Correcting them.

over time forums have adapted a view that is harming the flocks not helping.  they allow ones to post things and if people correct or rebuke to hard

they get silenced.  We have to get the church sharpened.    I think what a lot of people don't really understand or have not thought out is THIS,

People come in to christain sites under the guise they are christain, but really they have a agenda and its to pollute the group with their doctrine or false love

THEY do this.   an example if I supported interfaith or gays rights, and I wanted people too agree  .  I would come in under the guise of a professing christain

then I would little by little get friends and start pumping out EMOTIONS rather than truth , focusing on sensual things and try and get the others to see my point.

THEY DO THIS  ,   they aint dumb.  they know what they doing .   we have to shut down the falsehoods fast by making stronger rules . 

I hear many times how false doctrine has to be corrected.  I suggest that every member do so.  Don't leave it up to the moderators to teach others the truth as there are only 3 of us.  We also have just a handful of people in ministry and they do what they can also.  If every member who is solid in scripture take up against false teaching, in a way Jesus would and not full of personal attacks and insults, we may just have a chance on this site to turn the tide.

It is also correct that times will get worse and we will see much more of this teaching everywhere, not just online.  Consider this a way to stand up for the truth here so when it happens to you in your personal life, you will know how to deal with it.

• This is Worthy 2
  • Praise God! 1

1 minute ago, OneLight said:

I hear many times how false doctrine has to be corrected.  I suggest that every member do so.  Don't leave it up to the moderators to teach others the truth as there are only 3 of us.  We also have just a handful of people in ministry and they do what they can also.  If every member who is solid in scripture take up against false teaching, in a way Jesus would and not full of personal attacks and insults, we may just have a change on this site to turn the tide.

It is also correct that times will get worse and we will see much more of this teaching everywhere, not just online.  Consider this a way to stand up for the truth here so when it happens to you in your personal life, you will know hwo to deal with it.

Amen.    Sometimes in life I get treated as a dog.  but always peace with me.   JESUS said we would be hated and that we are not above our master.

On another site I am often trying to get others who get so easily offened to ease up and etc.   I worked with two gay men years back.

I tried to help , only to have one screaming at the top of his lungs right at my face.  and I felt only sorrow for the lil guy.  Yeah ifwe cant handle names on a site

then how on earth will we or can we handle REAL LIFE.    armour up folks.  don't get so easily offended when people correct you.  I been called names on another site

and never once reported it , not once.  just prayed their forgivness.    armour up folks cause I have no plans on not correcting either.   we have to do as the SPRIIT leads

and if we love we would correct.      Be blessed and praise the Lord.  as I said on another area here........THIS IS WAR...............now forward MARCH IN THE LORD PEOPLES.  forward march.