missmuffet

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

In our personal/ in person assembly of ekklesia also/  it is "normal" to SILENCE the errors/ heretics/ false teachers AND to not permit those with false teachings to silence those who post the truth.....  When the adjudicators / judges/ cliques/ "popular in-house" / are wrong,  and they "stand together" so their errors in their doctrines, teachings, practices, churches and lives are not permitted to be brought out to the light to be seen, but are instead continued to be covered up and even sometimes the wrong is 'accepted' as what is right,   and when this continues for years,   it makes it actually impossible to eliminate the growing errors, and false doctrines, and false teachings.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

In our personal/ in person assembly of ekklesia also/  it is "normal" to SILENCE the errors/ heretics/ false teachers AND to not permit those with false teachings to silence those who post the truth.....  When the adjudicators / judges/ cliques/ "popular in-house" / are wrong,  and they "stand together" so their errors in their doctrines, teachings, practices, churches and lives are not permitted to be brought out to the light to be seen, but are instead continued to be covered up and even sometimes the wrong is 'accepted' as what is right,   and when this continues for years,   it makes it actually impossible to eliminate the growing errors, and false doctrines, and false teachings.

That is why its time for new leadership in the churches.  cause if we don't correct the leaven the whole lump gets leavend full in time as it now has in most churches.

Any man called to Lead a church , HIS FIRST HONOR FOREMOST IS TO THE LORD and to correct the people and to do the pattern JESUS taught the church

that the real apostels did.   we rebuke , correct , if not heeded we bring it before the assembly if not heeded, THEY are separated OUT

till they repent .  this is done to PROTECT the flock and in hopes that godly sorrow will lead the one in error to repentance.   the real apostles knew the REAL JESUS.

I suggest we follow what they wrote and JESUS said.   amen and forever amen.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  977
  • Content Per Day:  0.21
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

This is a personal attack and against the TOS. The servers need to deal with this.

Are you serious? Where were you when Shiloh wrote that I was not a Christian?

False doctrine is increasing:   it is not a new thing here.   (online).     It has been around for 11 years plus on almost all the forums that are still around... (a few honest , true, forums closed) ... 

People who learn to use the rules of a forum to protect their own false doctrines have increased also.  Nothing new.   Like people who break civil laws or criminal laws or God's Law: TORAH,   use laws or rules as an 'escape clause' or as if a  "get out of jail free card".

The Perfect Judge,  in Heaven,  does not accept excuses, as everyone finds out on judgment day.   The point now in this life is to find out NOW, TODAY, before dying,  and to repent,  instead of finding out later, after death, after it is too late to repent,  and suffering much much worse judgment.....

• This is Worthy 1

41 minutes ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

That is why its time for new leadership in the churches.  cause if we don't correct the leaven the whole lump gets leavend full in time as it now has in most churches.

How ?  Churches, Organizations, Internet, Government, Banks, Forums,  .......  "new leadership" ..... How ?    Did you ever see it accomplished ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

49 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

I have seen this also, and the only way to battle them is with prayer and fasting, always encouraging them to study the scriptures so the Holy Spirit can reach deep within them and show them the truth.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  40,789
  • Content Per Day:  7.95
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

Mark 9:29 (KJV)

[29] And he said unto them, This kind can come forth by nothing, but by prayer and fasting.

They are demonically influenced...

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

44 minutes ago, Davida said:

Those that try to do that will always end up taking the brunt of the anger & be personally attacked so it ends up being impossible to have a rational discussion using scripture then to expose the False teachings. It seems that the Biblical truth should be agreed upon & supported by the site, however it seems more like it is a free for all here- that's just my observations.I know it must be a tiring, often thankless & overwhelming job being a moderator also so I don't mean for it to sound like I don't appreciate you. I have not any right to complain, I don't mean for it to sound ungracious I appreciate the efforts.  It is truly a hard thing to contend with the spread of false doctrines.

I had to increase your font size to read it.

Yes, you are correct.  That is why having faith in His word is all so important.  Consider Ephesians 6:10-20.  Not once is it ever mentioned that our backside is protected.  Ever wonder why?  It is because those whom are warriors do not turn and run. 

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

We will be attacked, as every warrior on the front line gets attacked.  If this form of battle is not something one feels led to do, the realize for every warrior on the front lone, there are thousands in the background supporting them with everything they need, especially prayer.

Keep in mind that this ministry chose to be a discussion forum so the true believers can be trained for the battle, to learn where their place is in the battlefield.  The site does have it's doctrine and statement of faith, but it is no forced on others.  If it was, then there will be only those who agree with us here, and where will the learning be?

When one decides to enter into a discussion with someone who holds to false doctrine, the sword (Word of God) needs to be kept sharp, and the only way it remains sharp is by digging deeper in His word where understanding, knowledge and faith are found, taught to each of us by the Holy Spirit, if our hearts are open to Him.  This faith is what protects us from the fiery darts of the enemy.  The enemy is not the person you are talking to, but the spirits behind the person that is giving the false teaching. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,371
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Days Won:  5

19 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I had to increase your font size to read it.

Yes, you are correct.  That is why having faith in His word is all so important.  Consider Ephesians 6:10-20.  Not once is it ever mentioned that our backside is protected.  Ever wonder why?  It is because those whom are warriors do not turn and run. 

Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might.  Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.  For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.  Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

Stand therefore, having girded your waist with truth, having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; above all, taking the shield of faith with which you will be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked one.  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God; praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, being watchful to this end with all perseverance and supplication for all the saints— and for me, that utterance may be given to me, that I may open my mouth boldly to make known the mystery of the gospel, for which I am an ambassador in chains; that in it I may speak boldly, as I ought to speak.

We will be attacked, as every warrior on the front line gets attacked.  If this form of battle is not something one feels led to do, the realize for every warrior on the front lone, there are thousands in the background supporting them with everything they need, especially prayer.

Keep in mind that this ministry chose to be a discussion forum so the true believers can be trained for the battle, to learn where their place is in the battlefield.  The site does have it's doctrine and statement of faith, but it is no forced on others.  If it was, then there will be only those who agree with us here, and where will the learning be?

When one decides to enter into a discussion with someone who holds to false doctrine, the sword (Word of God) needs to be kept sharp, and the only way it remains sharp is by digging deeper in His word where understanding, knowledge and faith are found, taught to each of us by the Holy Spirit, if our hearts are open to Him.  This faith is what protects us from the fiery darts of the enemy.  The enemy is not the person you are talking to, but the spirits behind the person that is giving the false teaching. 

I also believe the Lord has been using forums as a way of training "our hands to fight and our arms to war".  I don't know whether a forum can be equated to a church or if that this was the Lord's will for forums in general, up to now at least.  It's possible a day is coming when we might just be outnumbered and swamped on forums and unable to keep up with all the false doctrines just because of sheer numbers since fewer there be on the narrow path, and if that happens then probably rules on faithful Christian forums would be changed according to the necessity of the hour.

• Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Just now, Yowm said:

Again, collecting candy is not a sin found in Scripture.

It is just an American tradition. Christians look at it differently than the unbelieving world. Trick or treating can be done right when given the right Christian perspective. I think that making a child sit at home and not participate in an adequate way can cause some baggage.