• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

12 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

It's possible a day is coming when we might just be outnumbered and swamped on forums and unable to keep up with all the false doctrines just because of sheer numbers

For over a decade Christians have been outnumbered, by far, on practically if not actually ALL the forums except very restricted ones.

The 'voice' of false teachings and doctrines has been the loudest voice on earth, everywhere, for centuries, by sheer numbers.

14 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

and if that happens then probably rules on faithful Christian forums would be changed according to the necessity of the hour.

So far, no.    No forum has found out nor practiced 'rules'  (as far as known so far) so that , in  any way,  the truth could be taught proper  without false teachings /postings/ being  much greater in number.

Partly, (or largely),  because one main purpose for most online sites is to make money, gather more numbers(people / popularity),  to exist thereby.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

16 minutes ago, missmuffet said:

It is just an American tradition. Christians look at it differently than the unbelieving world. Trick or treating can be done right when given the right Christian perspective. I think that making a child sit at home and not participate in an adequate way can cause some baggage.

Sin is an American tradition (serving demons).  According to all Scripture.

Children who are trained in the truth - trained in the way they should go,  will not stray far from it when they are grown.

Children who are trained in error, with lies,  have a lot more baggage to get rid of if they want to serve Jesus, to even meet Him may be much harder for them,  because of their compromised conscience .

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

How ?  Churches, Organizations, Internet, Government, Banks, Forums,  .......  "new leadership" ..... How ?    Did you ever see it accomplished ?

We have to do something.   I suppose all we can do is keep on a warning and gathering with whom loves the Lord.   Cause I have to admit

by and large the churches are sunk, tanked and have no desire to come out of what they are in.   However some will keep hearing and come to the ONE true Christ .

as for those already following the LAMB , all we can do is keep encouraging , keep exhorting and The LORD will lead and guide us to whomever needs to hear

and those who already hear and need encouragement.   You just be encouraged Jeff .     And praise the LORD on high.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

False doctrine is increasing:   it is not a new thing here.   (online).     It has been around for 11 years plus on almost all the forums that are still around... (a few honest , true, forums closed) ... 

People who learn to use the rules of a forum to protect their own false doctrines have increased also.  Nothing new.   Like people who break civil laws or criminal laws or God's Law: TORAH,   use laws or rules as an 'escape clause' or as if a  "get out of jail free card".

The Perfect Judge,  in Heaven,  does not accept excuses, as everyone finds out on judgment day.   The point now in this life is to find out NOW, TODAY, before dying,  and to repent,  instead of finding out later, after death, after it is too late to repent,  and suffering much much worse judgment.....

Say it again brother,  aint a one of us giving up.   We were all warned it would just get worse and fast specially nigh the end.  BUT ONE DAY on HIS DAY

the reward will far outweigh every ounce of suffering we went through. HOLD on peoples , HOLD ON TO THE REAL HOPE found only in Christ all else is but vanity

and has an end.   TO the LORD be the glory , to the Lord be the Glory , to the LORD be the glory amen.

• Thumbs Up 1

28 minutes ago, Heleadethme said:

I also believe the Lord has been using forums as a way of training "our hands to fight and our arms to war".  I don't know whether a forum can be equated to a church or if that this was the Lord's will for forums in general, up to now at least.  It's possible a day is coming when we might just be outnumbered and swamped on forums and unable to keep up with all the false doctrines just because of sheer numbers since fewer there be on the narrow path, and if that happens then probably rules on faithful Christian forums would be changed according to the necessity of the hour.

ARMOUR UP IN THE LORD ONE AND ALL, its a war , and the fight is for the true faith .    Rise up and proclaim the LORD , proclaim his ways

his sayings .  fear not the all inclusive lie though it gains in strength  it has its end.  ONLY the WORD ENDURES FOREVER,

children of the LIGHT armour up and forward march .  Through the streets and through the webs , we march onward in the LORD

we shall fight the fight of faith in the lands and in the churches , in the webs and we shall never surrender to the lies of men gone mad with the lie .

We shall fight in every valley and on every hill, through every storm we shall abound and overcome , for whether we die or live . WE ARE THE PEOPLES of the LORD.

Onward in the LORD ,  onward and never look back . amen

Though an army of all armies encamp against us

though the world and all as one

though the legions of darkness comes against us

we shall not fear .

For whether is greater ALL of the created.............OR THE CREATOR OF ALL.

IMMAUEL PEOPLES  ,   I M A N UEL.    TO the LORD be the glory and all praise amen

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  616
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

8 hours ago, Your closest friendnt said:

I am glad to hear that Jesus is not just your Savior but you have come to understand that you want him to be also your guide in your life, and you want Jesus to be your light in this life and to show you the paths of righteousness and distance yourself from the things that polute ones self. 

I am glad to hear that you decided to follow Jesus. 

This is also a desition that I have taken , to propose to listen to the guidance of the Holy Spirit, and try to understand it. 

But even before that the Holy Spirit was always guiding me , but it was me who did not want to lisent, as my desires were of this world, and at times sinfull. 

I want to emphasize that as a believer Jesus was all the time my SAVIOR, and my -perhaps-my helper, because that how he saw his love to us, he desires to protect us and help us even when we run away from him. 

That is absolutely correct. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

This thread is locked for serious cleaning.  It is a shame that I have asked three time to not continue to hijack this thread, but start other threads, and only one member understood and did so.  The rest just ignored my request and continues.

Those who derailed the thread and personally attacked other members will be banned from this thread.

I have spent hours on this thread already tonight.  I will continue tomorrow.  I apologize to those who were actually answering the OP's questions/concerns.  I will try to have it taken care of early tomorrow.