Hi worthy brethren my daughter called me tonight. Whew ! She is in another state and homeless right now. Her money ran out. She is looking for a job. Her phone did not work for the last four days. She turn it off and then turn it on and then it worked that's why she said she could not call. Please pray still for her welfare and safety.  She said she is tired and can't sleep anywhere. She tried to make to a homeless shelter but was too late. My daughter said the street are getting deserted. So please pray. I am going to send her money tomorrow. I am more then grateful for the heart felt prayers. 

• Praise God! 2

Praying for you daughter now. 

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

5 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Hi worthy brethren my daughter called me tonight. Whew ! She is in another state and homeless right now. Her money ran out. She is looking for a job. Her phone did not work for the last four days. She turn it off and then turn it on and then it worked that's why she said she could not call. Please pray still for her welfare and safety.  She said she is tired and can't sleep anywhere. She tried to make to a homeless shelter but was too late. My daughter said the street are getting deserted. So please pray. I am going to send her money tomorrow. I am more then grateful for the heart felt prayers. 

So glad that you have made contact with her. I am sure that in itself is a huge relief. Continued prayers for you both. Blessings :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

5 hours ago, Annette said:

So glad that you have made contact with her. I am sure that in itself is a huge relief. Continued prayers for you both. Blessings :)

Praying also for you and your family Annette. I hated asking for some much prayer others may need it more too. But thanks again and God be with your family always.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, TheAimes said:

Continued prayers!

I thank you I am praying for you.

• Thumbs Up 2

14 hours ago, georgie_02 said:

praying too gb :heart:

Thank you Georgie !

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

15 hours ago, IainL said:

Praying for you daughter now. 

Thanks God be with always.

• Thumbs Up 2

19 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

Praying!

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1